News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus - paleo art

Started by fabricious, April 09, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabricious

Hey there, folks!
Here is the only really completed paleo illustration I've done so far, Spinosaurus aegyptiacus walking along the beach at sundown. A lot of inaccuracies, I definitely should redo this one some time.

You can find some more of my stuff on my deviantArt-page: http://fabrizioderossi.deviantart.com/

Greetings,
Fabrizio

Libraraptor

That Spinosaurus picture is an amazing, stunning piece of art! What a composition!

fabricious

Thank you! This was the piece that got me back into paleo art, since it started out as a mere sketch and soon had me caught up for several hours without a break until it was finished!

KaraWildsong42

I love the angle, and your colors are so perfect! I can almost hear the heavy footsteps being muffled by the wet sand as the waves from the tide lap against the shore. A fantastic piece! If this is just the piece that got you BACK into doing paleoart, I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with!
You're not allowed to call them dinosaurs any more," said Yo-less. "It's speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons. -Terry Pratchett

stoneage

:)  You should be illustrating books!

DinoToyForum

Yes, there is a really great atmosphere to this painting! Great job!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Excellent. I think  I started watching you on deviant art a few months back. :)

fabricious

Thanks guys! I definitely would love to illustrate a book, haha, but I fear it is hard to get into things like that. ;)

I am up for commissions, if anyone is interested, even though for the time being only the animals without background (due to lots of other illustrations that need to be finished).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.