News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Inpro dimetrodon

Started by Lio99, April 03, 2012, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lio99

I have found an inpro dimetrodon in a bag of small discarded toys and i am thinking of selling it if it is rare.
So does anyone know how much its worth these days?

Horridus

It's not that rare to be honest, but should fetch a few...well I guess it'd be dollars in your case. If you sell it on eBay make the starting price quite low.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Gryphoceratops

Yeah I honestly don't think the inpros are worth more than a few bucks.  I bought mine for that much anyway from a member on here who isn't that active anymore.  Why not just keep it?  They are neat little retro-figures. 

SBell

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on April 04, 2012, 01:34:07 AM
Yeah I honestly don't think the inpros are worth more than a few bucks.  I bought mine for that much anyway from a member on here who isn't that active anymore.  Why not just keep it?  They are neat little retro-figures.

There are a couple sought after and potentially valuable Inpro figures (Allosaurus, Trachodon, Saltoposuchus, maybe Pteranodon, and especially Brontosaurus--plus the Toyway/Inpro Plesiosaurus that wasn't released as part of the set). But the Dimetrodon is not one of them.

Gryphoceratops

Quote from: SBell on April 04, 2012, 03:33:39 AM
Quote from: Gryphoceratops on April 04, 2012, 01:34:07 AM

There are a couple sought after and potentially valuable Inpro figures (Allosaurus, Trachodon, Saltoposuchus, maybe Pteranodon, and especially Brontosaurus--plus the Toyway/Inpro Plesiosaurus that wasn't released as part of the set). But the Dimetrodon is not one of them.

The allosaurus?  Hm that was one of the ones I bought. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.