News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T. rex with prey

Started by Hynerpeton, June 04, 2014, 02:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Is this new for this year? Gonna have to get it down the road. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

I assume you mean the CollectA figure--in which case no, it came out about 3 years ago or so.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on June 04, 2014, 05:11:14 AM
I assume you mean the CollectA figure--in which case no, it came out about 3 years ago or so.

Oh thanks. Guess its been years since i saw Dino's. lol
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

postsaurischian

I found this picture and thought it would fit in this topic.

Tyrannosaur's troubles with flies :)

tyrantqueen

That Tyrannosaurus is Lord of the Flies >:D

CityRaptor

I would hate to have to deal with flies of that size.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.