News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New specimen of Archaeopteryx

Started by stargatedalek, July 05, 2014, 12:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

New specimen of Archaeopteryx
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v511/n7507/fp/nature13467_ja.html?lang=ja
QuoteDiscoveries of bird-like theropod dinosaurs and basal avialans in recent decades have helped to put the iconic |[lsquo]|Urvogel|[rsquo]| Archaeopteryx into context and have yielded important new data on the origin and early evolution of feathers. However, the biological context under which pennaceous feathers evolved is still debated.

Quoteここ数十年の中の鳥のような獣脚類恐竜と基底avialansの発見は、コンテキストに象徴的な「Urvogel'始祖鳥を置くために貢献していると原点と羽の初期進化に関する重要な新しいデータが得られている。しかし、大羽の羽が進化その下で生物学的役割は、まだ議論されている。ここでは、翼と尾部にだけでなく、体と足だけでなく、大規模な羽保全と始祖鳥の新たな標本を説明します。新しい標本は体全体が大羽の羽で覆われ、後肢がふ蹠骨上脛足根骨が、短い羽に沿って長い、対称的な羽を持っていたことをしたことを示している。さらに、翼羽は、最近のいくつかの解釈が問題となることを示している。尾、後肢と高度なmaniraptoransおよび基底avialansの腕に大羽の羽の系統発生分布の解析が強く、これらの構造は、いくつかの先行研究が示唆するように、表示するためにおそらく関連して、飛行以外の機能のコンテキストで進化していることを示します。大羽の羽は、このようにexaptationを表現し、空気力学的な機能のために募集され、いくつかの系統と、次の異なるパターンで、後にした。これはavialans飛行の起源は、以前考えられていたと空中の能力のいくつかの収束成果を含んでいたかもしれないよりもっと複雑であったことを示す。
QuoteKoko sū jū-nen no naka no tori no yōna jūkyaku-rui kyōryū to kitei avialans no hakken wa, kontekisuto ni shōchō-tekina `Urvogel' shiso tori o oku tame ni kōken shite iruto genten to hane no shoki shinka ni kansuru jūyōna atarashī dēta ga e rarete iru. Shikashi, Ōba no hane ga shinka sono-ka de ikimonogaku-teki yakuwari wa, mada giron sa rete iru. Kokode wa, tsubasa to obu ni dakedenaku,-tai to ashi dakedenaku, ōkibona hane hozen to shiso tori no aratana hyōhon o setsumei shimasu. Atarashī hyōhon wa karada zentai ga Ōba no hane de ōwa re, kōshi ga fu shokotsu-jō keisokukonkotsu ga, mijikai hane ni sotte nagai, taishō-tekina hane o motte ita koto o shita koto o shimeshite iru. Sarani, yokuha wa, saikin no ikutsu ka no kaishaku ga mondai to naru koto o shimeshite iru. O, kōshi to kōdona maniraptorans oyobi kitei avialans no ude ni Ōba no hane no keitō hassei bunpu no kaiseki ga tsuyoku, korera no kōzō wa, ikutsu ka no senkō kenkyū ga shisa suru yō ni, hyōji suru tame ni osoraku kanren shite, hikō igai no kinō no kontekisuto de shinka shite iru koto o shimeshimasu. Ōba no hane wa, kono yō ni exaptation o hyōgen shi, kūki rikigaku-tekina kinō no tame ni boshū sa re, ikutsu ka no keitō to,-ji no kotonaru patān de,-go ni shita. Kore wa avialans hikō no kigen wa, izen kangae rarete ita to kūchū no nōryoku no ikutsu ka no shūsoku seika o fukunde ita kamo shirenai yori motto fukuzatsudeatta koto o shimesu.
QuoteThe discovery of base avialans and theropod dinosaurs, such as the bird in recent decades is a new important about early evolution of feathers and origin and have helped to put the "Urvogel 'Archaeopteryx iconic context data are obtained. however, the biological role has been discussed yet in the lower evolution wings large wings. herein, as well as the tail and wings, as well as legs and body, and a large the following describes the new specimen of Archaeopteryx feathers and conservation. entire body is covered with feathers of a large feather, is 蹠骨 on shin tarsal hind legs fu, new specimens have long along the short wings, the wings symmetrical shows that you have that was. further,. fish have shown that the interpretation of some of the recent is a problem, wing feathers, feather plume on the arm of the base avialans and maniraptorans advanced and hindlimb analysis of phylogenetic distribution is strong, these structures indicates that you probably related to some early studies as suggested, you want to view, and have evolved in the context of the functions of the flight other than. Oba I express the exaptation as this, recruited for functional aerodynamic, and some strains, in a different pattern to the next, feathers were after. origins of avialans flight, which previously thought indicates that it was more complex than might have contained the convergence results of some of the ability of the air was.

this was all I could get
they are trying to make me pay $35 just to read 1 article and I don't have money to spend on that sort of thing
I'll keep an eye out in case someone shows the full article somewhere else

DinoToyForum

My advice, if you are seeking a paper, is to email the corresponding author and ask for a PDF. Most scientists, myself included, are more than happy to receive and fulfil such requests :) Never pay those ridiculous fees!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.