News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Forum changes

Started by DinoToyForum, March 13, 2012, 02:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

I like quick reply too
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoToyForum

I've updated forum rule 4 to include "respect... moderator requests"  C:-)

DinoToyForum

What would people think about a separate forum section for topics about museums/ theme parks? I was going to post some photos from some recent museum visits, but at the moment there is no obvious place for such topics.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 09, 2014, 04:45:11 PM
What would people think about a separate forum section for topics about museums/ theme parks? I was going to post some photos from some recent museum visits, but at the moment there is no obvious place for such topics.

I would like that. I can share my pics of my pre Dino's at my state meusum.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

postsaurischian

I was asking for that years ago ;D.

postsaurischian

If we will have a museum topic, would it be possible to move the already existing threads to there?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 10, 2014, 08:49:56 AM
If we will have a museum topic, would it be possible to move the already existing threads to there?

Yes indeed! I'll do it today. I think I'll put the new museums board in the dinosaurs and palaeontology section...

Edit - new board here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?board=28.0

I've moved a bunch of topics there from the general and dinosaurs sections. Let me know if I missed any!  :) Thanks!

docronnie

The dinosaur park, my daughter and I visited last year is not included, but I don't know where the topic is now.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

docronnie

DinoToyForum

Thanks! I moved it now.  :)

Patrx

DinoToyForum

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

tyrantqueen

I took some photos of the Oxford museum here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2202.0

Could you move my thread, please? :) Also, I have some photos I took of the Norfolk dinosaur park many years ago, which I will dig out and start an appropriate thread for.

docronnie

DinoToyForum

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 11, 2014, 12:26:06 AM
I took some photos of the Oxford museum here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2202.0

Could you move my thread, please? :) Also, I have some photos I took of the Norfolk dinosaur park many years ago, which I will dig out and start an appropriate thread for.

I moved it, and thanks!

postsaurischian

:) Could you also move my threads of Karlsruhe, Berlin and Zürich?
I don't know if it's also possible to move the older Stuttgart thread to here ???.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 11, 2014, 01:12:22 PM
:) Could you also move my threads of Karlsruhe, Berlin and Zürich?
I don't know if it's also possible to move the older Stuttgart thread to here ???.

Thanks Postsaurischian. I've moved the first three but unfortunately I can't move topics from the old forum to the new one. I'd love to be able to. If it were possible I'd import everything from version 1 and we wouldn't need the archive at all!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: