News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ITewan's Dioramas

Started by ITewan, April 07, 2012, 07:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITewan

A reboot of my Dioramas thread! :) I will post all my Dioramas here and each update will be exciting because I will choose a new location. This location is my local beach, Mona Vale Beach. I live in Mona Vale, Australia and we have great scenery.

Tarbosaurus on the prowl

Two Wuerhosaurus

Two Rebbachisaurus

Seasonal Migration

Dracorex seeks some shade

Tyrannosaurus searches for prey

Tyrannosaurus does not like the camera!

Irritator searches to irritate

Lost turtle

Lost Panda

Cute Panda :P

Lambeosaurus like the camera!

Minmi has a long journey ahead of him

Amargasaurus takes a walk

Rebbachisaurus smiles at the camera

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Brontozaurus

The Lambeosaurus one is the best in my opinion. It's posed just right so that it isn't so obvious that it's a small plastic figure among small plants.

"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Gryphoceratops

For sure the Lambeosaurus is my favorite.  The minmi is cool too though. 

ITewan

Thanks for all the nice comments! :D

Tylosaurus

Hmm I like this one the best:

It's that I am obsessed with Steggies and the sand really matches these Weurosaur's color very well 8)
They all look pretty as the rest goes hehe, great job man 8)

ITewan

Thank you and I noticed a mistake in that photo. If you look in the corner, you can see my finger. :x

Tylosaurus

Oh yeah haha,a woops righty :P

ZoPteryx

Nice photos and location, I think the Irritator and Minmi shots are my favorites! :))

Gwangi

I really like the Lambeosaurus one the most. Great location, if you have any marine reptile figures it might be a good location to beach one and let some theropods eat it for a future diorama.

ITewan

Quote from: Gwangi on April 09, 2012, 03:27:08 PM
I really like the Lambeosaurus one the most. Great location, if you have any marine reptile figures it might be a good location to beach one and let some theropods eat it for a future diorama.

Unfortunately I don't have any, marine reptiles but I do plan on getting the CollectA Attenborosaurus. I live on the coast so I have dozens of beach locations. :)

Gryphoceratops

Quote from: Gwangi on April 09, 2012, 03:27:08 PM

Yeah totally.  I remember one really talented artist painted a scene like that a few years ago... :P

Tyrannosaurid lover

I love the Tarbosaurus one, its increible, Did you think in make a Dio-novel with they?
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

ITewan

Ok i here is a BIG update! 2 new locations, and both quite far away from where I live so a real treat!  I recently have got a marine reptile(CollectA Attenborosaurus) and will take that photo as soon as possible! :D My first location is the lovely Blue Mountains in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. There are huge mountains and a cool sign I saw that relates to the topic of this whole forum!

Here is the view from where I was

Here is a special sign!

I only brought 2 dinosaurs for this part, Lambeosaurus and Minmi:

Minmi

Lambeosaurus

My next location was at my Grandparent's farm in Canberra, New South Wales, it was a dry area, and quite cold. :D

Tsintaosaurus searches for a mate

Tyrannosaurus vs Torosaurus

2 Rhoetosaurus have lunch(It was about lunchtime when I took the Shot XD)

2 Wuerhosaurus journey together in search of food

Leaellynasaura has her special spot to keep lookout for her clan

Minmi (Again XD)

Lio99

Tyrannosaurid lover

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I hope see that precius place, is beuty, and Im really like the tourism, ohh and the dioramas are cool, I just want a Rhomaealosaurus an Tarbo's ones
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

ITewan

Here is another post of *Diorama-ing*! :D This is at Narabeen Lakes, it was late afternoon so there are some silhouette shots :)

Agustina Silhouette Shot

Nigersaurus Almost-Silhouette Shot

Alamosaurus Silhouette Shot

Unflattering Ankylosaurus Angle

Even more unflattering Ankylosaurus angle

Failed Attempt at Beached Plesiosaur shot (Have a better one I might post :) )

Tarbosaurus and Gigantoraptor confrontation

Tsintaosaurus

Olorotitan

amargasaurus cazaui

That tsint on the beach is a gorgeous picture, the colors really go well. very nice.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

ZoPteryx

Those look great ITewan!  That first Ankylo shot is sort of startling! :o

ITewan

Hence, 'Unflattering' Ankylosaurus angle :P :D
Thank you for the nice comments :)

Gwangi

Great shots. I think the beached plesiosaur is actually my favorite of the batch.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: