News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tangs model kits

Started by Tangyson, August 11, 2014, 01:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangyson

Thanks guys. Blade, as of now I do not have a site yet but if anyone is interested in getting a copy, feel free to send me a message. I also want to sell this painted one I was going to keep it but I want lighter colors for my copy this one is going up on ebay but if anyone is interested here in the forum just send me a message it is the very first casting.

Arul

Dobber

Those look so awesome! Very interested in the Rex. Message sent
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Tangyson on December 31, 2014, 08:54:38 PM
Thanks guys. Blade, as of now I do not have a site yet but if anyone is interested in getting a copy, feel free to send me a message. I also want to sell this painted one I was going to keep it but I want lighter colors for my copy this one is going up on ebay but if anyone is interested here in the forum just send me a message it is the very first casting.

will do!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.