News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re-issue of Battat former Museum of Science Boston Series

Started by loru1588, August 21, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Did they vanish?  If so I expect it's due to FB. When you post an image in a message it's there but the address keeps changing.  We need to post them in an album or something for them to retain their addresses..at least for a longer while. I've had some older ones of those get re-arranged as well.

Takama

I got the images on a image host site for another forum.   I can post them here if needed

Blade-of-the-Moon

If you can PM me the links I'll edit the first post with them.

Dobber

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Takama

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dobber

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

SpittersForEver

They look amazing, I hope to get the diplodocus and acrocanthosaurus

Daspletodave

The new paint schemes are more natural (and like Dan LoRusso said, more plausible) than the original schemes, some of which were too garish. The Diplodocus and Acrocanthosaurus stand out for me.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: suspsy on February 22, 2015, 03:26:21 PM
No amount of recolouring can fix that awful Stegosaurus.

Dan has said that one is looking at getting some tweaks or partial resculpts I think.

Dinomike

The diplodocus and acrocanthosaurus are my favorites of the bunch as well! I also like the trike quite a bit. However the original carnotaurus and parasaurolophus were more into my liking. This is, of course, only a matter of taste. Love them all in any case! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tanystropheus

I think I missed it but when and where are these coming out. I'm interested in the Diplo and Styraco and possibly, Tri.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tanystropheus on February 22, 2015, 11:07:25 PM
I think I missed it but when and where are these coming out. I'm interested in the Diplo and Styraco and possibly, Tri.

Unknown as of yet.

jhudstone

These figures really are my highest purchase priorities. I wish there was a way to make them happen sooner than later.

Rathalosaurus

I am so
I alwwys wanted these figures and now I have a chance to get them. Especially the Carnotaurus.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

tyrantqueen

Please don't quote entire posts like that, it's a pain to scroll through :-X

Rathalosaurus

Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Megalosaurus

So far I only like the following:
Diplodocus
Parasaurolophus
Amargasaurus
Carnotaurus
Pachycephlasaurus
Maiasaura (love this one)
Styracosaurus

But I'll get the others if Dan signs them as he did with the Terras.

Any news on the Utharaptor?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

loru1588

Quote from: Megalosaurus on February 26, 2015, 03:24:55 PM
So far I only like the following:
Diplodocus
Parasaurolophus
Amargasaurus
Carnotaurus
Pachycephlasaurus
Maiasaura (love this one)
Styracosaurus

But I'll get the others if Dan signs them as he did with the Terras.

Any news on the Utharaptor?

Thanks!!! Still waiting to hear from Battat if they want me to feather the Utahraptor & Gallimimus. I hope they will let me do it as well as make some changes on some of the other dinos!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: