You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re-issue of Battat former Museum of Science Boston Series

Started by loru1588, August 21, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

Gwangi

Quote from: Rain on October 19, 2015, 02:28:02 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on October 19, 2015, 12:52:06 AM
Quote from: Rain on October 19, 2015, 12:38:39 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on October 18, 2015, 11:46:01 PM
The teeth on mine are white too.

I think you mean green

No...they're white.

Hmm, why did you randomly say "too" then?

Well it wasn't that random because Simon pointed out that TQ's must have been a factor defect which implied that his own and others had white teeth and mine "has white teeth too". In hindsight it may not have been the best way to phrase my response since Simon didn't specifically say he had one with white teeth. Why are we talking about this?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Seems a bit pointless of a topic to me. I'm sure there are more worthwhile Battat-centric issues.

Rain

Haha, I was just curious as to why you said too, I thought I was unable to see a post or something

Shuvuuia

Not exactly news, but I have an interesting update. When I initially got my Tyrannosaurus and Carnotaurus, they could not stand alone. I didn't particularly want to sculpt them bases, so I leaned them on the Pachyrhinosaurus and Amargasaurus, respectively. They've been like that for a few months now, and I never touched them. Today I had to move them to free up table space for a party, and lo and behold, both of them can stand on their own two feet. The Tyrannosaurus can only do so for about 40 seconds before toppling, but the Carnotaurus can stand by itself without its tail touching the ground (or coming close to the ground at all).

Paleona

...has anyone heard any recent news about this line?  I'm wondering if they'll maybe have the Parasaurolophus (what I'm waiting for!), Stegosaurus, and Euoplocephalus out in time for Christmas.  Just guessing those will be released next, since they're on the website and all.

DinoLord

I really hope Battat didn't drop the ball on these. Has anyone heard from them since Dan's passing? Maybe a member could reach out to their customer service and see what's going on?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: DinoLord on November 16, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
I really hope Battat didn't drop the ball on these. Has anyone heard from them since Dan's passing? Maybe a member could reach out to their customer service and see what's going on?
I did (several months ago) but received no response.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: DinoLord on November 16, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
Targets I had been visiting, once they sold through this grouping had not reloaded. They were stating it would be November before anything else in the line was stocked. Halfway through so far and nothing new in sight though....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

suspsy

I sure hope we get the rest of the reissues and the new unreleased figures. I really want that Gigantoraptor!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Victoria's Cantina

My local Targets have been regularly restocking them. Nothing new, though.

Fembrogon

I also emailed Battat a few weeks ago about the line, but have not received a response.
I just visited my local Target yesterday, and one of the employees said the figures seem to sell well, at least.

Maybe forum members just need to keep messaging Battat to express their interest and concern for the line.

Victoria's Cantina

And they're not on social media which sometimes gets responses more quickly than email.

Ichthyosaur

Found these tonight.  Only 2 they had in stock.  No Para unfortunately.  Hope it shows soon, I'm excited for that one!

"The Age of Reptiles" Rudolph Franz Zallinger 1947

Dinomike

Hooray! New ones! I'm hoping they'll release the Diplodocus soon!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

MLMjp

YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

It's not going to end!!!!!!!

Mr. LoRusso, your legacy continues.

CityRaptor

Ah, Stegosaurus with the double thagomizer! When you need to kill two Thag Simmons!

Really wish those would come over here.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

postsaurischian

:D Hurra!!

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 07, 2015, 10:24:33 AM
Really wish those would come over here.

They will! We have very helpful people here at the DTF ;).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: