News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kind of fish eating a shark

Started by Hynerpeton, August 23, 2014, 01:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on August 24, 2014, 08:14:37 PM
Quote from: stargatedalek on August 24, 2014, 08:13:53 PM
by length it is close to biggest, tied with a few others not just sunfish

The length record holder is the oarfish.
close to
as in its kind of a big mess as to what gets 2nd place behind oarfish ;)

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: stargatedalek on August 24, 2014, 11:59:46 PM
Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on August 24, 2014, 08:14:37 PM
Quote from: stargatedalek on August 24, 2014, 08:13:53 PM
by length it is close to biggest, tied with a few others not just sunfish

The length record holder is the oarfish.
close to
as in its kind of a big mess as to what gets 2nd place behind oarfish ;)

Smaller oarfish?
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.