You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Garratt/Simon Walking with Dinosaurs TRex vs Trike and Utahraptor vs Iguanodon

Started by Simon, August 24, 2014, 01:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Well, here are some photos of the two dios that I collaborated on with Martin.  I customized the figures (Battat Utahraptor and TRex, Toyway Iguanodon and Kinto Triceratops), I came up with the idea, and Martin created the bases and painted the figures. 

So, the way I figure, there are about 10% my customization and 90% Martin's painting/building genius.  Enjoy!

Megalosaurus

Amazing dioramas.  :))
Specially love how the Utharaptor is suspended in the "air".
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Tyto_Theropod

These are amazing! I love the colours on the Trike :) Do you mind me asking where you get the little plants for these dioramas?
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

laticauda

DinoLord

Very nice. The WWD color scheme looks great on the Battat T. rex sculpt. Never did understand why they gave T. rex that wacky head in the documentary...  :-\

Arul

amargasaurus cazaui

He is about to jump in someone else's home...Simon has him offered for sale !!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.