News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tiptoi Dinosaurier

Started by Roselaar, August 30, 2014, 09:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

I love the individual detail that goes into each of the velociraptors feathers, to bad it has to few of them and its wrists and skull are off

pylraster

Anyone else with Tiptoi figures to review?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: pylraster on July 11, 2016, 04:04:00 PM

If you like, you can find pictures of all of them in my collection:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157652403179228

:)

pylraster

Thanks. I don't see a lot of info about them online. How big's the T.rex? is it same size as the Papo ones?

Lanthanotus

Quote from: pylraster on July 11, 2016, 04:04:00 PM

Made a Giganotosaurus review few weeks back and intend to add a Triceratops review in a bit, but these are the only two I have, as I really could not befriend those others :D

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: pylraster on July 11, 2016, 05:28:30 PM
Thanks. I don't see a lot of info about them online. How big's the T.rex? is it same size as the Papo ones?

The Ravensburger Tiptoi Rex is smaller than Papo.

Papo standing Rex = 17 cm high ( 1:40 scale )
Ravensburger Rex = 12 cm high ( 1:45 scale ) - same as Invicta Plastics Rex -

:)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.