You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HS Brumm Zeresio pliosaurs? king kong starlux pt magazines dinotales quicksnap

Started by DinoObsessed, September 08, 2014, 12:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoObsessed

I have an hs brumms for sale pliosaurs or mosasaurus

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/spino529/001-24.jpg[/img][/URL]
also some statues just the t rex and raptor skull and king kong on building
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/spino529/012-3.jpg[/img][/URL]

signed by ray harryhausen

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spino529/media/005-17.jpg.html?filters[user]=4843253&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

dinotropolis2.blogspot.com/
schleich brachiosaurus(huge)
standee for safaris missing links
tarbosaurus bataar tooth $50
pelycosaurus bones post cranial edaphosaurus and dimetrodon $ small bag fulls 10 each
archaeotherium tooth $18
2 eyrops for trade

my want list

mojos new prehistoric animals
bullyland Protochirotherium
bullyland mastodonsaurus
safari kaprosuchus
safari postosuchus
safari inostrancevia
battats all except tyrannosaurus will except damaged
wwd will except all even damaged except tyrannosaurus opthalmosaurus iguanodon
papos dinosaurs exluding green sitting rex triceratops and old paint velociraptor also looking for animals.
primeval all except abbey and rex future creature
mammal like reptiles
Cambrian toob
prehistoric croc toob
prehistoric sharks toob
deep sea fish toob
I also collect deep sea fish from AAA and also worm and birds from AAA
playvisions minis all and safari minis of animals.
Disney dinosaur mini figures from tommy or from the Germany series including carnotaurus bean bag.
Permian age animals all
jasman gallimimus
or tsukuda gallimimus
lycaenops
scutosaurus
tanystropheus
baby lycaenops
walking with dinosaurs minis in color
Noahs ark model realistic

Gwangi

How much are you looking to get from the skulls?

DinoObsessed

DinoObsessed

I have these for sale im looking to sell the whole lot except baryonyx

DinoObsessed

I have some prehistoric times magazines im also wanting to sell starlux if possible a set if not individually.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: predino on September 13, 2014, 08:03:43 AM
How much is green Hyneria type fish?

It's an acanthodiian (like Climatius) not Hyneria (a lobe-fin).

Still cool though, but I have a few versions--I'm surprised no one has grabbed it yet!

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on September 13, 2014, 08:23:26 AM
Quote from: predino on September 13, 2014, 08:03:43 AM
How much is green Hyneria type fish?

It's an acanthodiian (like Climatius) not Hyneria (a lobe-fin).

Still cool though, but I have a few versions--I'm surprised no one has grabbed it yet!

I want one!!  I would like to BUY THE ACANTHODILIAN!! :D please? Don't want to loose out.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Gwangi on September 08, 2014, 01:06:50 AM
How much are you looking to get from the skulls?

Have you gotten to buy anything from this member? I keep sending messages on how can I get them, but nothing. :(
Walking With Monsers:

DinoObsessed

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Still got the purple pre Dino like i bought the yellow one? If so i want it. :)  C:-)
Walking With Monsers:

DinoObsessed

im keeping one for my collection but I have more figures on the shelf and a deltasaurus u might be interested in

Hynerpeton

Quote from: pelycosaurus on September 19, 2014, 05:57:59 PM
im keeping one for my collection but I have more figures on the shelf and a deltasaurus u might be interested in

Yes I will take him, any other pre Dino's?
Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

Quote from: predino on September 19, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

You are probably better off doing business in the privacy of a personal message.  C:-)

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 19, 2014, 09:38:55 PM
Quote from: predino on September 19, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

You are probably better off doing business in the privacy of a personal message.  C:-)

Yes sent her a pm.
Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

We are locking this thread and temporarily banning Pelycosaurus as a precaution because we suspect this member is a banned member. We strongly recommend not dealing with this member until we have resolved our suspicions and made a decision about whether the ban should be permanent. Hopefully nobody has sent any money yet.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.