News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jakob Vicent's collection

Started by JakobVicent, September 08, 2014, 04:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakobVicent

Here is my very small collection, but don't worry i am planning on adding a lot more dinosaurs soon  8)

Battat Dacentrurus

Safari Diabloceratops

Field Mueseum Torosaurus

Carnegie Amargasaurus

Battat Pachyrhinosaurus

Safari Pachyrhinosaurus

Battat Cryolophosaurus

Battat Nanshiungosaurus

Safari Acrocanthosaurus

Alexxitator

Trust me when I say that expanding your collection might go a whole lot faster then you are planning...
Yer on to a good start  ;)
Interesting thing I noticed is how the Battat and Safari Pachyrhinosaurus are so very much alike in design and pose.
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

amargasaurus cazaui

That small torosaurus is actually from the set they called "Sue and Friends" and was sculpted by Doug Watson, a member of our forum. It is a superb sculpt and the detail and so forth make it quite collectible
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoLord

Calling it a 'Field Museum Torosaurus' isn't too far off since the Sue and Friends line was commissioned by the Field Museum (when I went two years ago the museum still had huge bins of the line's figures). It's a very nice sculpt; if only it was larger!

Roselaar

Sim

Your collection looks good!  The figures in your collection so far look good and realistic!

Quote from: Alexxitator on September 08, 2014, 09:30:02 AM
Trust me when I say that expanding your collection might go a whole lot faster then you are planning...
Hehe!

JakobVicent

Yer on to a good start  ;)
Interesting thing I noticed is how the Battat and Safari Pachyrhinosaurus are so very much alike in design and pose.

Thank you alex :) haha yes i am already looking to buy some more figures. I noticed that as well about the two pachyrhino's.

JakobVicent

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 08, 2014, 09:36:22 AM
That small torosaurus is actually from the set they called "Sue and Friends" and was sculpted by Doug Watson, a member of our forum. It is a superb sculpt and the detail and so forth make it quite collectible

ah yes thank you :) I forgot to add that in. I agree it is an awesome figure and the detail is amazing.

JakobVicent

Quote from: DinoLord on September 08, 2014, 12:05:30 PM
Calling it a 'Field Museum Torosaurus' isn't too far off since the Sue and Friends line was commissioned by the Field Museum (when I went two years ago the museum still had huge bins of the line's figures). It's a very nice sculpt; if only it was larger!

I wish it was a tad larger too! I want it in a 1/40!

JakobVicent

JakobVicent

Quote from: Sim on September 08, 2014, 11:04:17 PM
Your collection looks good!  The figures in your collection so far look good and realistic!

Hehe!

Thanks sim! I love the figures I have so far. I am currently looking at more. I definitely want the battat amargasaurus, maiasaura, and euoplocephalus.

laticauda

Quote from: JakobVicent on September 10, 2014, 05:26:11 AM
Quote from: Sim on September 08, 2014, 11:04:17 PM

Hehe!

Thanks sim! I love the figures I have so far. I am currently looking at more. I definitely want the battat amargasaurus, maiasaura, and euoplocephalus.

Great start!  When you start thinking, NOW where am I going to put them, you'll realize how hooked you really are.  That will be in about two - four weeks. ^-^  Just take it one figure at a time and enjoy.

JakobVicent

I got these in the mail yesterday :)

docronnie

So far, so good!

Great additions as well! 😊
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Bokisaurus

great start, soon you will have more :D

sauroid

very nice start. prepare to fill your room/house with tons of figures in the coming days.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.