You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Alexxitator's overflow (Kaiyodo and more) update october 15 2014

Started by Alexxitator, September 09, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxitator

Updated october 15 2014

Below are the items I wish to sell/trade
non dino:
Animatal QMN041 Standing bear (have it twice now)

Collecta Baryonyx

Dinotales

005 Diatryma version a

012 Anhanguera version a

016 Bothriolepis version a

022 Psychopyge versions a

025 Allosaurus regular

032 Sauropelta

049 Deinonychus regular version

066 Andrewsarchus

087 Tryrannosaurus version b

Kayodo jurassic park series:

Tyrannosaurus rex

Capsule Q series:
Triceratops horridus (regular brown)
Diabloceratops eatoni
Kosmoceratops richardsoni

Pliosaurus kevani skeleton

Am willing to sell/trade
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Roselaar

I would be interested in the Ceratopsians. Are you only looking to trade for other Kaiyodosaurs, or any good looking prehistoric figure?

Alexxitator

Any good looking figure could do.
Looking through your list I could be interested in your Styracosaurus and Deinonychus (Kaiyodo)

En verder lezend denk ik in het Nederlands verder te kunnen  :)
(reading on I believe I can continue in Dutch)

In this picture I believe I see some Suchomimus/Irritator like creature? Top left of te middle.
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Hynerpeton

What are the jellyfishes type animals?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Alexxitator

Quote from: predino on September 10, 2014, 03:03:23 AM

That picture is actually a part of Roselaar's collection. Not a clue!  :o
-Charles Darwin-

Roselaar

Quote from: Alexxitator on September 10, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

They're part of a marine animal set from Kaiyodo. They're not prehistoric animals though. And so I've already traded them for figures of extinct creatures. :)

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Roselaar on September 10, 2014, 09:27:46 PM
Quote from: Alexxitator on September 10, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

They're part of a marine animal set from Kaiyodo. They're not prehistoric animals though. And so I've already traded them for figures of extinct creatures. :)

They easy to find?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Roselaar

Don't know. And I'm gonna stop discussing them here, otherwise Alexxitator might start to think I'm hijacking his thread. Though he brought it up by posting my photo. ;)

stargatedalek

the Kaiyodo deep sea figures aren't hard to find, but they aren't exactly cheap these days either

Alexxitator

Quote from: Roselaar on September 11, 2014, 08:04:13 PM
Don't know. And I'm gonna stop discussing them here, otherwise Alexxitator might start to think I'm hijacking his thread. Though he brought it up by posting my photo. ;)

As long as it's not a feathered discussion it's fine  :P
-Charles Darwin-

Hynerpeton

Still got the standing bear? Is it like the cave bear?
Walking With Monsers:

SBell

Quote from: predino on September 28, 2014, 11:48:59 PM

It's a Capsule Q form Kaiyodo, so no. It's a modern bear

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on September 29, 2014, 01:54:54 AM
Quote from: predino on September 28, 2014, 11:48:59 PM

It's a Capsule Q form Kaiyodo, so no. It's a modern bear

Ok thanks :)
Walking With Monsers:

Alexxitator

-Charles Darwin-

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.