News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just for fun :D

Started by Arul, September 12, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Oh thanks for the advice, sorry for my bad manner...i think i changed the "disturber" word already

tyrantqueen

Amargasaurus, the words are still there in the post you quoted. You might want to remove the quote from your post to prevent offense. :)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 29, 2014, 03:47:00 PM
Amargasaurus, the words are still there in the post you quoted. You might want to remove the quote from your post to prevent offense. :)
Good  catch, thats what I get for trying to media police first thing in the morning....hope I fixed it
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Arul

its okay again sorry and thank you friends :)

here is my new diorama

title : storm will come
model : alphadon WWD mini figure

mickey (left) : storm will come this is my shelter find your own !
mini : yeah yeah thats your shelter, good luck ! (*sigh*, it even cant cover his tooth)

DinoLord

Nice work! I could see that incorporating nicely into a larger diorama if you decide to go that route.

Arul

Thnak you DinoLord  :) actually i made that alphadon diorama for the prize in diorama contest on facebook, the group is "Jurrasic Park Lovers", lot of indonesian people there who love prehistoric toy/figure  :)

alexeratops

Hilarious! I love your little dioramas, they are really funny! :D Keep em' coming!
like a bantha!

Arul

Arul

title : another day in abandon jurrasic park/think before doing
figure : paposaur

carnotaurus prepare for a surprise attack for his prey, and the time is come

"surprise you adorable leaf muncher !!"

here is the prey

"go to your hole before i knock your tail up, im in badmood right now im not in the top position of best trex toys"

the carnotaurus ignore it, and big knock out happen

"aarrgghh chill we are fine bro dont worry i will tell the admin"

Arul

Title : lonely edmontosaurus
Figure : WWD minifigure edmontosaurus
Size : the figure size is same with my pinky finger
Material : sawdust, foliage, styrofoam, glass glue, wire, white glue, acrylic paint, little rock, cotton, paint brush

"My female just left me, about a week ago"

Dinomike

The waterfall effect on your Edmontosaurus diorama looks very realistic! Will have to try that! Great work again!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Thanks Dinomike im still learning with that  :)

Meso-Cenozoic

I also really like that waterfall. Nice job! I can't believe that Edmontosaurus figure is the same size as your pinky finger. That means those trees are even smaller! Did you need a magnifying glass when working on it? ;) Hehe!

alexeratops

Quote from: ARUL on January 04, 2015, 07:16:52 AM
Thank you alexeratops  :))
You're welcome. I really like the Edmontosaurus diorama. :D
like a bantha!

Arul

Thank you friends :) hahaha no i dont have a magnifying glass but i use small pincet. Yes the figure is from WWD blind bag, for me is more difficult to make a larger tree than the small tree...

Arul

Late post

I made this few months ago. Lazy day and i decide to make a diorama to kill my laziness  :P

Title : finally they found something to drink
Model : wwd minifigure
Size : pen for the comparison

Arul

title : the devils den
model : papo ankylo and papo customised carnotaurus (http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2859.0)
size : 25 x 35 cm

stoneface (anky) : dang im lost in the middle of nowhere, better not trust that scout instructor anymore
fireface (carno) : greetings poor herbivore, what are you doing in my den ?
stoneface : "shaking" just lost i will go okay
fireface : not so fast pretty boy, you lost in the wrong place...
stoneface : "brace himself" well okay, you messed with the wrong tail !!

Arul

the original photo :)

here is where i met your mother, son

Arul

Title : the hidden (natural hybrid, popo the monolophosaurus X dilophosaurus)
Figure : monster hunter mini figure
Size : the figure is about 8 cm

Popo 1 (right) : reporting captain, the irex give the green light
Popo 2 : good, lets come out ("talking with himself", on the way to steal your visitor hahaha)

Rathalosaurus

Funny!! Do you play Monster Hunter?  ??? :D
Btw these are Iopreys.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: