News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just for fun :D

Started by Arul, September 12, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Hehehe yes but its long time ago in PSP, im given up because the mission is too difficult  :P iopreys and iodrome right ? :D

Jetoar

Ooohhh a Iodrome and a Ioprey  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

Hahaha welcome to jurrasic world underground

Rathalosaurus

Quote from: ARUL on February 16, 2015, 10:21:41 PM
Hehehe yes but its long time ago in PSP, im given up because the mission is too difficult  :P iopreys and iodrome right ? :D
Exactly. You've given up? Why? At wich rank?
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Arul

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on February 17, 2015, 11:34:19 AM
I forgot with the rank, the mission is to defeat the dragon in the top of snowy mountain i also forgot the name...the dragon is untouch, the dragon have a great damage. if it hurt it flee, i have to mark the dragon to located it when it flee. The fight is unfair, when it flee it become healthy again

Rathalosaurus

Northern Tyrannosaur

Quote from: ARUL on February 17, 2015, 11:39:39 PM
Quote from: Rathalosaurus on February 17, 2015, 11:34:19 AM
I forgot with the rank, the mission is to defeat the dragon in the top of snowy mountain i also forgot the name...the dragon is untouch, the dragon have a great damage. if it hurt it flee, i have to mark the dragon to located it when it flee. The fight is unfair, when it flee it become healthy again

Sounds like Kushala Daora
"Instinct drove him forward, pride held his head up. The strength in his legs and the air in his lungs never wasted. All before him feared the flash of his jaws. There was only one King of the Great Plains."

Rathalosaurus

Yeah.
But I think it was Tigrex. In the case of Kushala Daora, when he flees the first quest is cleared. Then a second quest appears with the same dragon. His health is as low as when he fled, and if you have cut his tail, the wound remains. So you are supposed to kill Kushala easier.
Btw I am definetly NOT a MOnster Hunter Nerd. ;D ;D

Northern Tyrannosaur

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on February 21, 2015, 05:04:52 PM
Yeah.
But I think it was Tigrex. In the case of Kushala Daora, when he flees the first quest is cleared. Then a second quest appears with the same dragon. His health is as low as when he fled, and if you have cut his tail, the wound remains. So you are supposed to kill Kushala easier.
Btw I am definetly NOT a MOnster Hunter Nerd. ;D ;D

I'm glad there is another Monster Hunter fan here!
"Instinct drove him forward, pride held his head up. The strength in his legs and the air in his lungs never wasted. All before him feared the flash of his jaws. There was only one King of the Great Plains."

Rathalosaurus

I LOVE, I ADORE, I WOULD DIE FOR IT!!!
Okay, the last one was a bit exaggerated. But I really love it!! I would love to have the 4Ultimate Part, but I need to save some money.

Arul

Work in progress, i want to add amonite and shark but the figure have to be very small (3-5 cm) because i want to make an accurate scale. any idea ? Thanks  :) btw, how about the sea star, should be there ? Hehehe

Blade-of-the-Moon

Shark should be easy. Safari toob set, Kaiyodo lots of options there.  An ammonite would be more difficult and the sea star as well at the right scale. Maybe Kaiyodo? I would just get a little clay and make some tiny ones.

Arul

Ohh thank you :) so recommended option is kaiyodo or safari toob, and what shark species that lived alongside liopleurodon ?  :) btw i also think about the clay, good to try but i need some help from my friend here hehehe  :)

Dinomike

That's looking great! I'd recommed clay as well. Super Sculpey or something similar that's easy to work on. It requires an oven for heating and solidifying it though.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

There a few two part epoxies you can mix while wearing gloves that will harden on their own you can use.

The Hybodus I think would work.  Really you could use any general sharks like black tip reef sharks..those are similar to squalicorax which is a very "average" shark species.

Arul

Ohh okay i understand thank you Blade and Dinomike  ;)

Megalosaurus

There are freshwater snails whose shell is the same shape of ammonite species. The size depends on the age of the animal.

Take one shell and add a fake head.
Probably not the best solution if this kind of snails doesn't exists in your country.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Arul

Good idea thanks  :) i never see that water snail in my country but i will try to find it in rice field  :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: