News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

guessing my pet :D

Started by Arul, September 29, 2014, 03:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

whos know the name of animal species in my profile picture ? :D

DinoToyForum

It is a bit of a tiny pic, but is it a type of gecko?  :)

Patrx

I'm guessing some kind of monitor, myself. A savannah monitor?

stargatedalek

I'm going to guess a savanna or young Nile monitor

Yutyrannus

I want to say either a Nile or a Timor monitor?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Arul

Yeahh the pic is tiny but thats the challange :D yep almost there its a monitor lizard,it can be found in javanese island,its brother (varanus bengalensis) can found in india :D

paleoferroequine

I have it on good authority it is your pet halibut, Eric.
I quite assume you have the proper license for it, hmm? The men from the halibut detector van will be paying you a visit.

Yours cordially,
   Mr. E.V. Lambert of Homeleigh, The Burrows, Oswestly,

Arul

Quote from: paleoferroequine on September 30, 2014, 02:53:07 AM
  I have it on good authority it is your pet halibut, Eric.
I quite assume you have the proper license for it, hmm? The men from the halibut detector van will be paying you a visit.

Yours cordially,
   Mr. E.V. Lambert of Homeleigh, The Burrows, Oswestly,

Well here the story goes :D Emm i dont have any license,i buy this on breeding facility in jawa timur.this pic is 3 years ago,now this animal is passed away 1 year ago maybe because of obesity  :-\ the breeding facility owner said that if someone ask me about a license,tell her/him to contact me (the breeding facility owner) because the cost to make a license is highly expensive here.someday i want to make my license,and the cost is 5 times more expensive than the animal price -__- emm btw that gold banner,are you the winner in 2010 diorama contest ? :D

paleoferroequine

Quote from: ARUL on September 30, 2014, 04:07:47 AM

_- emm btw that gold banner,are you the winner in 2010 diorama contest ? :D

Why, yes I was. :))

Arul

Ohh yeah thats the best hand made dino diorama i've ever seen :D

Arul

Well friends this is actually baby varanus nebulosus :D his skin pattern will change due its age,i think thats called "ontogenic".and this monitor lizard is look like savanah monitor or timorensis monitor in a bit :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.