News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cracker Jack prizes ? What are these ?

Started by tw22, October 01, 2014, 07:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tw22

Quote from: predino on October 06, 2014, 06:16:25 AM
Never mind
Sorry dude/miss lol ... yeah the price jumped up there. Had I realized you may have wanted one before hand, I would have removed at least one from the lot for you if you had liked, but now it's too late lol. Sorry :-/

amanda

I am fairly confident it is intended to be Tyrannosaurus. Ya gotta be old, like me, and have fond memories of these things....

**I cannot remember where I put my glasses, or remote, or pencil just now, but I remember plying with these things...:b

SBell

It is absolutely, definitely a Tyrannosaurus. Keep in mind this was the 1950s-1960s. The variety of dinos made was pretty limited.

tw22

Quote from: amanda on October 07, 2014, 12:09:10 AM
I am fairly confident it is intended to be Tyrannosaurus. Ya gotta be old, like me, and have fond memories of these things....

**I cannot remember where I put my glasses, or remote, or pencil just now, but I remember plying with these things...:b
Hey I remember playing with the Marx dino figures while watching Land of the Lost on Saturday mornings ... I'm only 37 ;-)

Quote from: SBell on October 07, 2014, 12:25:17 AM
It is absolutely, definitely a Tyrannosaurus. Keep in mind this was the 1950s-1960s. The variety of dinos made was pretty limited.
Fair enough. My Schleich is a far cry from those older molds hahaha ...

Is it possible instead of being a T-Rex, it's supposed to be an Allosaurus (not my Shleich here, but the Linde in question obviously) ?

SBell

Here is a site that lists them all

http://www.dinosaurcollector.150m.com/lido.htm

It is a T.rex.

And I realized that the company is Lido, not Linde. Whoops.

tw22

Quote from: SBell on October 07, 2014, 02:26:55 AM
Here is a site that lists them all

http://www.dinosaurcollector.150m.com/lido.htm

It is a T.rex.

And I realized that the company is Lido, not Linde. Whoops.
Bwahaha ... oh that's too bad :-) I put Linde in my listing, but I should have triple checked lol :-)

And cool site ... I see that my own guess of Allosaurus wasn't too far off either:

"Tyrannosaurus: at the time the information was limited so getting the number of fingers is not that unusual. It could pass as a an Allosaurus."

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.