News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinos for sale

Started by Historicosaurus, October 12, 2014, 07:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Historicosaurus

Dear fellow collectors, I have a list of dinosaur toy models from various companies, for sale. Here I paste the list. If you are interested, please e-mail me or send me a pm and I'll reply you about the prices and shipping. All models are loose and out of box and I set the prices to be exactly half of the retail price tags.

Papo 55002 Triceratops
Papo 55004 Parasaurolophus
Papo 55005 Pachycephalosaurus
Papo 55006 Pteranodon
Papo 55007 Stegosaurus
Favorite FD-205 Parasaurolophus Softmodel
Favorite FD-206 Allosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FD-209 Ankylosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FD-213 Plesiosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FD-214 Spinosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FDW003 Spinosaurus Softmodel Series 2
Favorite FDW006 Allosaurus Softmodel Series 2
Carnegie Collection 404901 Beipiaosaurus
Safari 681904 Feathered Dinos Toob
CollectA 88401 Camptosaurus
Kaiyodo Archelon
AAA Gallimimus
AAA Entelodont
AAA Hyaenodon
Kenner Jurassic Park Toys Series 1 Young T-Rex (loose, the "flesh cap" part over the "wound" on the body is missing)

Hynerpeton

How much is a beip. Dino?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.