You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

figures of potential interest on Yahoo Auctions Japan

Started by brettnj, November 08, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

brettnj

brettnj

reinier zwanink

CityRaptor

Unless you can read  japanese, that does not surprise me. I suggest running it through an online translator.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

brettnj

Paste each page's URL here:
https://translate.google.com/

SBell

DinoLord

For these all you need to know is 100 yen roughly corresponds to 1 USD

tyrantqueen

Hate to sound mean, but I'm glad I got my Dinoland vinyls when I did.

brettnj

I don't know anything about the figures or their value but the opening bid for the camarasaurus is less than $3.

stargatedalek

brettnj

I listed a Dinotales douvilleiceras on eBay.  No, not cheaply.

DinoLord

Quote from: brettnj on November 11, 2014, 06:30:42 PM
I listed a Dinotales douvilleiceras on eBay.  No, not cheaply.

Pretty fair price for anyone really looking to get this one. It rarely shows up, even on YAJ.

brettnj

True.  In the more than four months since I've had access to YAJ, I've only seen the figure come up twice, both times as part of larger groups.  And I bought both.  Still, I'm not pretending it's cheap.

It's another figure, like the feeding trout, the Nipponites, etc., that I'm setting aside to sell at higher costs.

That said, I have en route to me and will be listing shortly and accordingly, Dinotales complete sets 1, 2, and 3, the three classic t-rexes, and the three Siamotyrannuses, as well as some other desirable figures.  I'll post a note here when that happens.

brettnj

There's also this third rarest seismosaurus (which I want, but which I can't afford). 

A regular buyer has dibs on it if he chooses to take it but otherwise it's available.

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h194597740

brettnj

brettnj

My source is offering to get those familiar dark plastic stepped bases with clear box covers that are often shown in YAJ and eBay listings for Kaiyodo and related figures.

They are very inexpensive.

Please let me know ASAP if interested.

Thanks.

brettnj

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: