News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Brachios- Kaiyodo or Horizon

Started by tyrantqueen, November 08, 2014, 09:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Daspletodave on December 13, 2014, 08:08:47 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 08, 2014, 10:05:31 PM
Thanks guys for the info.

What about the nostril position on the Horizon? Are they correct?

Maybe it would just be easier to sculpt my own Brachio.

Quoteeither one would need a neck that exits the trunk more at an angle in  line with the updated Carnegie model

Does Scott Hartman's skeletal get it right?
After  seeing these skeletal drawings I can see no real differences between them. Brachiosaurus rules! Giraffatitan is a FAKE!

I should try sculpting one of these based off that skeletal pic. A 15th scale would be huge!!

tyrantqueen

Not sure why that quoted message says "giraffatitan is a fake". I never said that in the original quote...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.