News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Fossils

Started by DinoMakers, December 29, 2014, 07:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoMakers

Hello everyone,

Please provide us with feedback on these models.

Here is a link to the crowd funding URL: http://kck.st/1wp7b1c

Thanks for your comments,,

Dinomakers

Lusotitan

That claw looks amazing. I unfortunately don't have a way to back.

However, I do see a few innacuracies on the T. rex model. The hands are pronated, the tail wouldn't be able to attain that angle in one of those pictures (tail angle seems to vary?), the legs appear a bit to long, and I think it might have a few to many teeth.

Arul

I like the blak colour, look like a real colour of fossil good work  :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.