News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Discovery Dinosaur figures

Started by Bokisaurus, January 08, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

So, anyone else have these figures? They are Spanish (?) publication special figures I think. They are articulated figures, and are pretty big in size, about the same as Geoworld.
Anyway, most of the figures are not that exciting, but there are a few that looks good. Any info on these guys? I got 4 of the 15 figures currently available.
[
[

Cheers! ^-^

Manatee

Is that ornithopod supposed to be Iguanodon? What's going on with its back legs?

Daspletodave

These are cheesy,  especially the Pteranodon ;D.

Mr. Challenger

I only have the Iguanodon, but yes, I´ve seen lots of these guys in some spanish toy shops this Christmas. Some of them are JP3 knock- offs, but they are good for repaint. If I´m not mistaken, the real brand is Lontic.

Gwangi

Some of them are awfully similar to carious JP toys and even Geoworld too.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DC

Imex distributes the full set but in different boxes as part f the Billy V series.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.