You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shane Folkes 1/15 Allosaurus with custom Diorama

Started by dinosaurdungeon, January 09, 2015, 07:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

just wanted to show a project I've been working on. it's finely completed!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Arul

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 09, 2015, 07:53:44 PM
No Camptosaurus?
Camptosaurus is coming soon. I've been trying to get pre-orders to fund it. Got one so far!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: drjre77 on January 09, 2015, 09:18:13 PM
No Camptosaurus?
Camptosaurus is coming soon. I've been trying to get pre-orders to fund it. Got one so far!

lol I was kidding bud. I know the feeling..all those " Likes" on Facebook..but ask em' for 1.00 and you get maybe one taker.  :-\

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 09, 2015, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: drjre77 on January 09, 2015, 09:18:13 PM
No Camptosaurus?

lol I was kidding bud. I know the feeling..all those " Likes" on Facebook..but ask em' for 1.00 and you get maybe one taker.  :-\

that's true! hopefully when it's released it will sell well.

triceratops83

Cool colour scheme! Is it based on an extant animal?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Paleogene Pals

You know I would be down with your Campto in a heartbeat if it was 1/20 scale.  ;)

Paleogene Pals

dinosaurdungeon

thanks guys! It's based on the Allosaurus from Dinosaur Revolution.

reinier zwanink

When i saw it the first time i really liked that dinosaur
It was later that i learned its allosaurus
A really cool look so i am very interested in the end result

Dinomike

I really like your Allosaurus! The color scheme is perfect!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

dinosaurdungeon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.