News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Newly Tested Bones Suggest We Once Coexisted With Dinosaurs

Started by sauroid, January 13, 2015, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leidy

Quote from: Saurian on January 14, 2015, 10:59:23 PM
but it can not be that the age of the planet 6000 years .. it's a lie .. My English is too poor to discuss it here, but the "young Earth" is absurd O:-)

well, the results these creationists came up with put the Triceratops at 30 - 40,000 years old.  These creationists just debunked the biblical age of the earth.

triceratops83

Quote from: leidy on January 15, 2015, 02:55:06 AM
Quote from: Saurian on January 14, 2015, 10:59:23 PM
but it can not be that the age of the planet 6000 years .. it's a lie .. My English is too poor to discuss it here, but the "young Earth" is absurd O:-)

well, the results these creationists came up with put the Triceratops at 30 - 40,000 years old.  These creationists just debunked the biblical age of the earth.

Ha!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Paleogene Pals

I think one of the problems we face is that most people have difficulty with the concept of deep time. After all, most people don't think in millions of years, let alone billions. For instance, IIRC, there is less time between us and Tyrannosaurus rex than there is between Tyrannosaurus rex and Stegosaurus.

I wonder how the increasing evidence of life or former life on Mars will affect the Creation Story.

tyrantqueen

QuoteI wonder how the increasing evidence of life or former life on Mars will affect the Creation Story.
Oh man, wonder if we'll ever know ♪

Paleogene Pals

About life on Mars? I think we are getting enough good evidence to conclude that Mars had at least microbial life. There is also a possibility that microbes live on Mars still. I read this morning that methane was detected in the Martian atmosphere.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on January 15, 2015, 04:02:38 AM
About life on Mars? I think we are getting enough good evidence to conclude that Mars had at least microbial life. There is also a possibility that microbes live on Mars still. I read this morning that methane was detected in the Martian atmosphere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAo7YeRkJYo

>:D Couldn't help myself

DinoToyForum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.