News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs of the British Isles - Book

Started by Palaeo7, January 22, 2015, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palaeo7

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to leave a short post here for all of you interested in dinosaurs.

In 2014 my new book, Dinosaurs of the British Isles, co-authored with talented palaeoartist Nobumichi Tamura, was released to the world on the 30th June. This book is 416 pages, 800+ colour images (photos, life reckons, and more) and published by Siri Scientific Press (Manchester), printed in England. I have pasted the info from the back cover below, with a few links to reviews.

It was a real pleasure working on this huge, dinosaur-sized task, but the 3 and a half years has been worth it. I thoroughly hope you enjoy the book. If you have a copy already, then thank you very much.

Best wishes,
Dean R. Lomax

Publisher: www.siriscientificpress.co.uk (be sure to click the cover to look at example pages)
Reviews & background info: http://www.deanrlomax.co.uk/Books.html
Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dinosaurs-British-Isles-Dean-Lomax/dp/0957453051

DinoToyForum

Hi Dean,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the details of your new book. I have a copy and can strongly recommend it!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.