News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jp and Lw toys wanted

Started by jurassic jace, January 29, 2015, 08:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jurassic jace

Hi to all,
im down here in New Zealand ,im am wanting to know if anyone is selling or wanting to sell or knows of websites / toy collectors that have Jp or Lw toys for sale im after near mint in box or mint in box items,such as the large T Rex/Thrasher T rex/Bull t Rex etc.... etc....
Now heres the crazy part !I had most of these dinos mint in mint boxes and sold them years ago,as I lost interest in them .NOW im kicking myself for selling them as I  have refound my love affair with dinos ,I do have papos, but have rekindled my JP & LW collecting passion,if anyone can help that would be great or point my in the right direction(I do see the E bays items and I know some a rare and hard to get,but where looking at other alternatives)

EmperorDinobot

I can help you out. Granted, I'm located in the US, but I will strive to find you the cheapest possible shipping and handling options available.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.