News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on July 03, 2015, 02:55:37 AM
Quote from: ARUL on July 02, 2015, 03:07:41 PM
Quote from: Shadowknight1 on July 02, 2015, 05:02:43 AM
Quote from: ARUL on July 02, 2015, 04:30:18 AM
still no information for rebor marine reptile scale/size..
Or Acro in color... *sigh* Still holding out for a hero here.
August for the herooo
August for his release.  We're still waiting on the color images. ;)
Ohh that is great so the color possibly reveal before august

Shadowknight1

Well, last I heard, they were going to try and get the color pictures out by the end of last month, but that didn't make it, obviously.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Arul

Hooraaay rebor just announced new official seller from Indonesia, Adopt-A-Saurus ID. The owner is my close collector friend, super glad. they can doing international shipping

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: ARUL on July 06, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
Hooraaay rebor just announced new official seller from Indonesia, Adopt-A-Saurus ID. The owner is my close collector friend, super glad. they can doing international shipping

I saw that on their Facebook page! That's awesome Arul and I love the store name! ^_^

Has there been any news on the Acro, or any of the other awesome things from Rebor?

Arul

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on July 08, 2015, 04:36:22 PM

I saw that on their Facebook page! That's awesome Arul and I love the store name! ^_^

Has there been any news on the Acro, or any of the other awesome things from Rebor?

Yeah about the acro, Adopt-A-Saurus ID cant give any further info about acro releasing date because the date isnt fix yet. Im afraid its gonna be delayed again (not august) but well i hope not. Im not the part of adopt-a-saurus team so i think im not gonna asking rebor future project with them because i know its their secret with rebor hehehe (unless they tell it to me) :P But i think other awesome things, of course, its REBOR anyway :D but man it must be feels so good to be an official seller of rebor,  so we can know all of rebor future project ;D

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: ARUL on July 08, 2015, 06:27:03 PM
Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on July 08, 2015, 04:36:22 PM

Yeah about the acro, Adopt-A-Saurus ID cant give any further info about acro releasing date because the date isnt fix yet. Im afraid its gonna be delayed again (not august) but well i hope not. Im not the part of adopt-a-saurus team so i think im not gonna asking rebor future project with them because i know its their secret with rebor hehehe (unless they tell it to me) :P But i think other awesome things, of course, its REBOR anyway :D but man it must be feels so good to be an official seller of rebor,  so we can know all of rebor future project ;D

Awesome! ^_^ I've asked my comic book guy about selling Rebor's in his shop and he said he'd think about it so there's something. Which reminds me I need to go see him again. I'll probably bring Rebor back up to him too.
Anyhow did anyone see the picture Rebor released today of the Acro's meal? :D

Arul

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on July 09, 2015, 10:24:55 PM
Awesome! ^_^ I've asked my comic book guy about selling Rebor's in his shop and he said he'd think about it so there's something. Which reminds me I need to go see him again. I'll probably bring Rebor back up to him too.
Anyhow did anyone see the picture Rebor released today of the Acro's meal? :D

Meee, looks like fresh dead body with dark blue coloration  :D

Shadowknight1

REBOR is really teasing us on the Acro.

Dyscrasia

Awesome! I really wish that REBOR products would be officially distributed in South Korea like the products from Papo and Schleich. There is also an official Safari distributor here but the owner seems to be very inactive and the product pricing is simply ridiculous (waaaaaaaaaay overpriced).  :-\

Only the REBOR T. rex is sold in a few model/figure stores here so far.

joossa

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on July 10, 2015, 12:51:34 AM
REBOR is really teasing us on the Acro.
Yeah. Such is the waiting game.  ;)

Here's the Acro's lunch:
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Arul

Quote from: Dyscrasia on July 10, 2015, 03:21:39 AM

Awesome! I really wish that REBOR products would be officially distributed in South Korea like the products from Papo and Schleich. There is also an official Safari distributor here but the owner seems to be very inactive and the product pricing is simply ridiculous (waaaaaaaaaay overpriced).  :-\

Only the REBOR T. rex is sold in a few model/figure stores here so far.

Emm maybe you can tell the seller in your country to contact rebor if they want to become an official seller :)

Arul

Base print for the dinosaur nest by rebor, what i like from rebor is they always make a simplest thing become extraordinary

joossa

I think we are real close to the Arco color reveal:

Here's a refresher of the images we have gotten:

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Shonisaurus

What I sense is that the Acrocanthosaurus of Rebor have a more classic colors.

I honestly prefer it.

Arul

Our main man, the hercules  :D

gfxtwin

The acro is almost there, but dem feet.  Hope the final sculpt has more accurate foot proportions.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: gfxtwin on July 14, 2015, 02:57:33 PM
The acro is almost there, but dem feet.  Hope the final sculpt has more accurate foot proportions.
It will not, REBOR has mentioned on numerous occasions that they purposely oversized the feet to better permit the Acro to stand on his own without support.

CityRaptor

Keep in mind that this is a common issue with Theropods.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

joossa

Proportion-wise, the feet remind me of the Papo Spinosaurus and Allosaurus. I'm fine with them.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

gfxtwin

I can see the similarities w/ the Papoo spino.  Dunno, just feel like the sculpt is beautiful...but dem feet.  I've seen gorgeous and accurate theropods stand with no problems (Kaiyodo Allosaurus), though that's pretty rare. I personally dig it when we get amazingly accurate Dinos that might even require a clear plastic support pole (sega Dino king T-Rex) or a pegged stand or something, but I know that's not the most popular opinion and might affect sales.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: