News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkeysaurus

Quote from: utd7 on August 17, 2015, 11:02:24 AM
Though they really do need to launch a website and release a catalogue cause they have enough products now and apparently have a lot more neat stuff planned. I just wish they were a bit better in their communication.
They certainly interact with their customers quite a bit more than most other companies, but you're right about communication part. I don't fault them for this, however, because I don't think English is their first language so some of the nuances get lost in translation. Nonetheless, keep up the good work Rebor. Both the sauropod and theropod eggs are on their way to my house right now and I can't wait to open them.
Just because I have a short attention span doesn't mean

utd7

QuoteThey certainly interact with their customers quite a bit more than most other companies, but you're right about communication part

They seem to go through phases were they post quite a lot of stuff here and then almost seem to disappear, eventhough they log on here everyday multiple times. But on the whole much better than other companies like PAPO who I have never been able to contact via emails and at least REBOR sometimes respond on facebook or instagram and even here but they still need work on it especially due to the fact that someone might be contacting them to be a seller or distributor for them.

But they do need a website and would be excited to see a neat design on it just like their packaging.
We live in a Jurassic World

Arul

Yes rebor like i said, to improve more capacity in all aspect please make a website  :)

Viking Spawn

Agreed!  A website is a must!  Especially something with an online catalogue where the images of their products could be interactive. 

I think their Tarot card directly seen on Facebook is a great touch!  They should emphasize and expand on that! 

Othicx

I don't know about you guys but an Albertosaurus figure from Rebor would be the bee's knees!!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Othicx on September 10, 2015, 04:32:51 AM
I don't know about you guys but an Albertosaurus figure from Rebor would be the bee's knees!!

Since Rebor seems to favor Theropods, therefore, I could see that in the realm of possibility.  In the meantime, I'm eageringly waiting for the reveal of their "Savage".... Allosaur species.....

tanystropheus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on September 10, 2015, 04:56:55 AM

Since Rebor seems to favor Theropods, therefore, I could see that in the realm of possibility.  In the meantime, I'm eageringly waiting for the reveal of their "Savage".... Allosaur species.....

I'm pretty sure you mean't Ravage  ;)

REBOR should seriously consider Concavenator.

I hope they haven't forgotten about Y-rex v.2  :(

Viking Spawn

Quote from: tanystropheus on September 10, 2015, 05:01:48 AM

I'm pretty sure you mean't Ravage  ;)

Oopsie.  Yep, that one.   :P   ;)

Arul

Yrex version 2 can wait, and im not expecting too much on it if it just gonna be a repainted version...what i really wait is tylosaurus fossil, i love mosasaur i have carnegie tylo and collecta mosa. i always want a great marine reptile fossil replica in my room the Geoworld version is not so cool :D

Othicx

Yes I can't wait for that allosaurus also!!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Arul on September 10, 2015, 06:17:40 AM
Yrex version 2 can wait, and im not expecting too much on it if it just gonna be a repainted version...what i really wait is tylosaurus fossil, i love mosasaur i have carnegie tylo and collecta mosa. i always want a great marine reptile fossil replica in my room the Geoworld version is not so cool :D

Don't forget that the Rebor rep has mentioned that their sculptor was blown away by the Jurassic World Mosasaur.  We may see one coming by them down the road because of it.   ;)

manuel-mx

I should prefer first the most accurate version of Yrex instead of a new model  :))

joossa

After the Arco release, I think we should be due for the reveal of the female Dimorphodon. If not in color, then in black and white at the very least. The male dimorphodon is supposed to be due in October. Maybe it will be pushed back a month like the raptor triplets and the acro.
I also hope we get a tease for the next figure in their 1/35 line soon.

As a refresher, here's a summary of upcoming products from them, potentially for the rest of 2015 (Others, like Ravage and the Cerberus Clan, have been confirmed, but not necessarily for 2015.):

Male Dimorphodon: October release?
Female Dimorphodon: ?
Prince T-Rex (Club Selection Line): Before the end of the year?
Dead Queen Triceratops: Before the end of the year?
Tylosaurus Fossil Replica (Oddities Line): Before the end of the year?
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Viking Spawn on September 10, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

Don't forget that the Rebor rep has mentioned that their sculptor was blown away by the Jurassic World Mosasaur.  We may see one coming by them down the road because of it.   ;)
I think they've pretty much stated that a 1/35 scale Mosasaur is definitely in the line up, but was probably intended for much later until they saw Jurassic World.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Takama

Quote from: manuel-mx on September 10, 2015, 06:40:56 PM

I should prefer first the most accurate version of Yrex instead of a new model  :))

The second version will have more feathers. And as a result it will be more accurate.

Arul

Quote from: joossa on September 10, 2015, 07:35:47 PM
Male Dimorphodon: October release?
Female Dimorphodon: ?
Prince T-Rex (Club Selection Line): Before the end of the year?
Dead Queen Triceratops: Before the end of the year?
Tylosaurus Fossil Replica (Oddities Line): Before the end of the year?

I guess tylo fossil will be reveal as a closing for rebor models in 2015  :)

Yes im pretty sure they will make that mosasaurus soon or later

Wow for yutyrannus version 2 i hope it will be greater and much better  :D

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Takama on September 11, 2015, 01:08:59 AM
Quote from: manuel-mx on September 10, 2015, 06:40:56 PM

The second version will have more feathers. And as a result it will be more accurate.
This is not a given..because while they might add more feathers, they could also make some other new mistake that is perhaps as grievous....we have to watch and see to know for sure.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Takama

Ok So i asked Everything Dinosaur about Rebors interest in species that have not been done by other companeys and they gave me this answer

QuoteWell, they are working on a couple of items which can be best described as not mainstream

What they are, i have no clue.

CityRaptor

Probably depends on their defintion of "not mainstream"

Quote from: Arul on September 11, 2015, 01:21:03 PM
Wow for yutyrannus version 2 i hope it will be greater and much better  :D

Well, Version 1 is currently the least-accurate Yutyrannus on the market.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

tanystropheus

Quote from: Takama on September 24, 2015, 11:14:10 PM
Ok So i asked Everything Dinosaur about Rebors interest in species that have not been done by other companeys and they gave me this answer

QuoteWell, they are working on a couple of items which can be best described as not mainstream

What they are, i have no clue.

I wonder if Everything Dinosaur was referring to the Oddities line or the core one.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: