News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Faelrin on October 01, 2018, 07:53:10 PM
I just wish it wasn't so shrinkwrapped on the head, because it does look pretty good otherwise. I wonder what the color scheme will look like. Is it just me or does it look like it does have articulation on the jaws and arms? Unless it was just put together that way?
I think we can all say we've seen worse shrink wrapping.  And I think this critter will live or die(figuratively) by its paint scheme.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

IrritatorRaji

Release windows + Vanilla Ice box concept

From Rebors Facebook:

"Vanilla Ice Jungle&Mountain shipping this month!

REBOR Club Selection Hurricane the Hatchling Baryonyx: December 2018

REBOR 1:35 Tyrannosaurus rex Killer Queen Plain&Jungle: January 2019

REBOR 1:35 Titanoboa cerrejonensis Swamp&Albino: February 2019"

Dobber

Hmm, Killer Queen will have 2 different paint schemes. Have they showed them yet?

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

JohannesB

If I were to buy another beautifully sculpted (1/35 scale?) Tyrannosaurus rex figure it would possibly be this one. And since production of a solid piece of plastic without any moving parts would be a lot faster and easier (?) I hope we will see this figure released beginning next year.

Shonisaurus

By the way Rebor's club selection baryonyx had never heard on the forums and on the facebook page of Rebor ever.

I'm glad that the two versions of titanoboa do not leave them for so late. They are scheduled for February of this next year.

And the two versions of Tyrannosaurus "Killer Queen" are planned sooner than I had imagined. That is to say in January 2019.

For me, the most expected figures leave them for the end.

IrritatorRaji

Shonisaurus

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji Now I fall! Thank you for clarifying the doubt I had not noticed that baryonyx and honestly I had not paid attention from the first time for being a resin figure and that honestly was not of my interest.

IrritatorRaji

"Q&A: Will Titanoboa have a base?

There will be no base for REBOR 1:35 Titanoboa, instead we'll give you this neat accessory, a 19.5cm crocodile prey. Not a bad trade eh?"

Andreioli

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on October 03, 2018, 08:51:58 AM
"Q&A: Will Titanoboa have a base?

There will be no base for REBOR 1:35 Titanoboa, instead we'll give you this neat accessory, a 19.5cm crocodile prey. Not a bad trade eh?"

Holy moly !
Great idea !

Has there ever been a swimming croc figurine ?
So cool :)

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful set! For me the titanoboa is the most awaited figure. Apart from that it has a crocodile used to make a perfect diorama. That scary snake I think is not represented to date in the toy market. Thanks for the photos @ IrritatorRaji

What bothers me most is that the best figures of each toy company or prehistoric animal models or rather those that interest me most are those that are commercialized later.

Flaffy

To be honest, that crocodile alone is good enough to be a standalone figure.
The titanoboa is their only product I've been interested in so far, I hope we'll get to see it available soon.

Shonisaurus

For my part I intend to buy the two versions of paint, I thought not to buy them because they are figures (they are supposed) expensive but I have rectified, I prefer to sacrifice some of my money. The titanoboa of Rebor is fabulous.

I would also like them to release soon (it will not be this way) the deinonychus and sarcosuchus nicknamed "Meta" and "Lica". They are the first prehistoric crocodiles of these two species that are sincerely worth buying. For now I do not think there are figures in the toy market that compete in terms of equality or superiority with these two huge crocodiles of the Mesozoic.

Minmiminime

Oh, wow...I have to hand it to them, this is pretty spectacular! And unexpected. They're never short of ideas!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

mgaguilar

Quote from: Flaffy on October 03, 2018, 10:16:25 AM
The titanoboa is their only product I've been interested in so far, I hope we'll get to see it available soon.

From Rebor's facebook page:
REBOR 1:35 Titanoboa cerrejonensis Swamp&Albino: February 2019

And that gator is an AMAZING idea. Love Rebor's creativity lately.

Flaffy

Quote from: mgaguilar on October 04, 2018, 03:46:00 AM
Quote from: Flaffy on October 03, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

From Rebor's facebook page:
REBOR 1:35 Titanoboa cerrejonensis Swamp&Albino: February 2019

And that gator is an AMAZING idea. Love Rebor's creativity lately.
Thanks!
And yeah, I really like that crocodile. Can't wait to make all sorts of cool dioramas with those 2.

Does anyone have any idea on what the genus of the croc is? Kind of hope that it's a Titanoboa contemporary like Acherontisuchus rather than a generic croc.

Shonisaurus

By the way, the titanoboa Rebor that appears in the photographs, I suppose, is the variety of albino paint.

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 04, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
By the way, the titanoboa Rebor that appears in the photographs, I suppose, is the variety of albino paint.

I think in the photos the figure is just unpainted, there's no paint on the eyes or mouth

Faelrin

Wow. Not like the giant snake really needed a base, all things considering, but it is really cool that they gave it that swimming crocodile for it to attack, to make up for the lack of one.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Halichoeres

Am I the only one who finds the crocodile more interesting than the bendy anaconda?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

JohannesB

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 04, 2018, 08:30:55 PM
Am I the only one who finds the crocodile more interesting than the bendy anaconda?

For sure

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: