News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

W Dragons? Never heard of them...

mgaguilar

Quote from: Over9K on April 11, 2019, 05:00:48 AM

Wan Long Tang, they have a 2019 thread if you want to check them out.

Over9K

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 12, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
Quote from: Over9K on April 11, 2019, 05:00:48 AM

Wan Long Tang, they have a 2019 thread if you want to check them out.

Ahh! I've seen those on eBay... very interesting! I'd really like to get that Allosaurus, the Rex and the Spino...

Over9K

Quote from: Reptilia on March 24, 2019, 11:56:45 AMand some more Q&A from their Facebook:

OK too many questions were asked! Guess it's time for another Q&A session!

Q: When is Killer Queen coming out ?
A: A bit delayed, will start shipping internationally around the 10th of April;

I'm guessing this didn't happen...

Syndicate Bias

I don't know about that. If you haven't been on Baidu or Facebook since last week then you're missing out on news. There's already people with Killer Queen since last week. Rebor keeps posting more fan pics of it as well as Wang Long Tan Spinosaurus already out since yesterday at least for pre order and the Nanmu spino announced yesterday and the Indoraptor being out since last week or two? Dunno but the pictures of it from customers surfaced a while back. I'd update the forum with them but my phone needs a clean up of files and photos before I start posting again lol.

BRONSON

Well I got notification that EverythingDinosaur has the Killer Queens in stock, it does not say whether or not this model is boxed, comes with a base etc etc ?? anyone know for certain ?

Over9K

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 17, 2019, 10:07:00 PM
I don't know about that. If you haven't been on Baidu or Facebook since last week then you're missing out on news. There's already people with Killer Queen since last week. Rebor keeps posting more fan pics of it as well as Wang Long Tan Spinosaurus already out since yesterday at least for pre order and the Nanmu spino announced yesterday and the Indoraptor being out since last week or two? Dunno but the pictures of it from customers surfaced a while back. I'd update the forum with them but my phone needs a clean up of files and photos before I start posting again lol.

I don't Facebook.

I'm glad it's shipped, hopefully BBTS will update and ship my pre-order soon.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: BRONSON on April 17, 2019, 10:52:53 PM
Well I got notification that EverythingDinosaur has the Killer Queens in stock, it does not say whether or not this model is boxed, comes with a base etc etc ?? anyone know for certain ?

It comes boxes but no base  :(

BRONSON

SidB

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 18, 2019, 12:58:27 AM
Quote from: BRONSON on April 17, 2019, 10:52:53 PM

It comes boxes but no base  :(
Thanks for the 'head's-up' guys.

Andreioli

Rebor posted a couple of photos of their Facebook page with the up-coming bendy Stego:

"Testing the bendy neck and tail of REBOR 1:35 scale Stegosaurus "Garden"...oh man you guys gonna LOVE him!"

You have to give these guys props for the innovations and daring projects  :))

BRONSON

Oh yes that is nice, only thing that concerns me is I found a hard rubber toy that has wire in the middle for posing it from when I was a kid 30+ years ago and the rubber had gone all manky and was cracking around the wire, I hope they dont do that for any of you lot, not a worry for me much I will be long gone and fossiled by then.

Dino Scream3232

Just got the Killer Queens in today from everythingdinosaur. Did an unboxing video. Impressed so far with what I see. I'll be doing a review tomorrow with plenty of JP figures comparisons. https://youtu.be/uomcBbhCqQ4

PhilSauria

Just watched your unboxing and look forward to the review - you always provide a good clear look at the subjects and those comparisons are very informative.

Though your T-rex pair arrived in good shape it's a pity the presentation box did not, that ding along the top edge is unfortunate. A lot of packaging is dispensable but these and the PNSOs are worth keeping.

Dino Scream3232

My friends plain variant box showed up the same way avatar_PhilSauria @PhilSauria. Maybe something happened durning shipping them from their warehouse. The box from everythingdinosaur was perfect so I'm thinking the damage happened elsewhere.

Over9K

Quote from: Andreioli on April 25, 2019, 06:11:13 PM
Rebor posted a couple of photos of their Facebook page with the up-coming bendy Stego:

"Testing the bendy neck and tail of REBOR 1:35 scale Stegosaurus "Garden"...oh man you guys gonna LOVE him!"

Oh my, that's a buy...

Einherjar

It's funny how everyone but the JW filmmakers can easily manage to nail the JP Rex look.

Shonisaurus

The prototype of Rebor's stegosaurus is great. Hopefully in the medium-distant future (within half a year or a year) (taking into account the speed of Rebor) that figure is marketed.

On the other hand thanks D @Dino Scream3232  for your video of the two new tyrannosaurs "Killer Queen" by Rebor, in my case they are on the way to everythingdinosaur.

Dobber

Quote from: Andreioli on April 25, 2019, 06:11:13 PM

Nice, I love the Stegosaurus. I hope they'll make and Allosaurus to go with it. The Allosaurus would seem like it would fit in there wheel-house too.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

tanystropheus

Is this an accurate or a JP Stegosaurus? I can't even tell anymore  :-[

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: