News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino Scream3232 Collection (New Mojo Fun Mandschurosaurus pg8)

Started by Dino Scream3232, May 16, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Scream3232

Hello everyone. I've been visiting the forum and blog for years. Recently decided to take a more active role. I've been collecting  dinosaur models and full size fossil casts for almost 30 years. Every time I go through old boxes I find something from my childhood. Recently found a entire box of the old Resaurus figures at my moms house. I still actively collect. Lately I've been taking my models outside for out door pics. So I'll periodically update new acquisitions on here. Most of the my collection that I'll post will be in outdoor settings. Makes them look more dynamic. I frequently update my Instagram (@dinoscream3232) if anyone is interested.

Dino Scream3232

So lets start things off. This is my newest acquisition. The Vitae Giganotosaurus. Absolutely beautiful model. Enjoy!!

Dino Scream3232

Rebor Acrocanthosaurus and Deinonychus. This is the set that made like Rebor. It's a shame that they went away from their diorama style released. I do like their JP inspired stuff. But I would love to see more like this. *cough* king trident...

Dino Scream3232

Some random allosaurus casts. Can't remember the name of the company I got these from. They are very high quality and came with information packs where the original specimens came from.

Dino Scream3232

Some PNSO. Very excited of the recent news that they are coming back. Also ignore the skink. That's a whole other obsession lol
[/img]

PhilSauria

Impressive collection! Novel way to present them as well. (I'd be too worried about getting mine dirty!, especially the PNSOs and Vitae - which are not inexpensive, to say the least!). That Vitae Giganotosaur is top of my wants list at the moment but I just spent up big on something else so it is also on the waiting list. Great pics.

Faelrin

Beautiful pictures, and very nice assortment you have there.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

You have apatosaurus a large collection most of the figures are very expensive within the PVC figures, but they are from the best companies including PNSO, Vitae and Safari.  :)

I will buy the PNSO vinyl figures over time but I prefer to wait a few months after the expenses recently made.

Jose S.M.

Hello and welcome to the forum!, Very nice photos.

Shonisaurus

I forgot to welcome the forum, apatosaurus.

Dino Scream3232

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Here are a few CollectAs. I've only recently started collecting them since the last few years their models have vastly improved.

Dino Scream3232

Few more casts. I have most of this stuff boxed away. No room to display at the moment.

Mini Minmi

Hee hee, I love your beautiful model showcasing your fossils casts. ;)

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Mini Minmi on May 17, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
Hee hee, I love your beautiful model showcasing your fossils casts. ;)
lol thanks. That's a whole other obsession. My wife prefers the dino collecting than the small army of reptiles lol

Patrx

Welcome! Those casts are way cool. Nice photos, too :)

Dino Scream3232

Some Papo. I'm highly anticipating the new Acrocanthosaurus. The original is one of my favorites by them. Papo models are very photogenic lol

Shonisaurus

Your photos of your collectible figures are beautiful apatosaurus you make some truly epic natural dioramas. In urzeitshop there is a contest where the best photo of toy dinosaurs or prehistoric animals is awarded. If you showed up you would have many chances to win.

Nimravus

Very nice collection indeed! The pictures taken outside are truly impressive as well! :

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 17, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
Your photos of your collectible figures are beautiful apatosaurus you make some truly epic natural dioramas. In urzeitshop there is a contest where the best photo of toy dinosaurs or prehistoric animals is awarded. If you showed up you would have many chances to win.
Thank you. I take these with just a iPhone. Imagine if I actually had a good camera. I may have to enter the blogs photo contest this year. Every year I say I will and it never happens lol

Megalosaurus

Nice collection, but Amazing pet you have got.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.