News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegoforest!

Started by ghostandflower, April 23, 2012, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostandflower

Some of you guys might remember my stegoforest resin figure from the old forum..

History:
Stegoforest is from the late Jurassic period and was found in what is now known as the Pacific Northwest of North America. Stegoforest had an array of coniferous plants that grew from its back and are thought to have been used as camouflage. Stegoforest were herbivores, but it is also speculated that they gained energy through photosynthesis as well. They averaged a height of 10 meters (from foot to tree top), and a length of 9 meters. Although it bares a striking resemblance to the Stegosaurus, this creature was neither an animal or a plant, but somewhere in between making it hard for scientists to classify. The origin and veracity of Stegoforest is uncertain, as few remains are known to exist, and many have been falsified.

Well, I now have a tshirt design that is currently being screen printed..

Currently taking preorders for this stegoforest shirt. :)

design was done by my friend david coffman :)

shirts are 20 shipped us and 23 international.
s-xl available.

shirts will ship around may 7th.

shoot me an email at [email protected] if you want one.

stoneage

Quote from: ghostandflower on April 23, 2012, 07:45:13 PM
Some of you guys might remember my stegoforest resin figure from the old forum..

History:
Stegoforest is from the late Jurassic period and was found in what is now known as the Pacific Northwest of North America. Stegoforest had an array of coniferous plants that grew from its back and are thought to have been used as camouflage. Stegoforest were herbivores, but it is also speculated that they gained energy through photosynthesis as well. They averaged a height of 10 meters (from foot to tree top), and a length of 9 meters. Although it bares a striking resemblance to the Stegosaurus, this creature was neither an animal or a plant, but somewhere in between making it hard for scientists to classify. The origin and veracity of Stegoforest is uncertain, as few remains are known to exist, and many have been falsified.

Well, I now have a tshirt design that is currently being screen printed..

Currently taking preorders for this stegoforest shirt. :)

design was done by my friend david coffman :)

shirts are 20 shipped us and 23 international.
s-xl available.

shirts will ship around may 7th.

shoot me an email at [email protected] if you want one.

I'd like to know what remains exist, and where information on this exist.  I think this is just some fantasy toy based purely on imagination.

0onarcissisto0

I don't think that info was actually meant to be taken seriously. Lol
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

ghostandflower

It's a just a creature I made up..tried to make a realistic description to go a long with it for fun and to add to the character.

sepp

I don't think Stoneage was being serious either  :P

0onarcissisto0

Yeah, I initially thought he was kidding but then he wrote, "I think this is just some fantasy toy based purely on imagination" which made me think, "I don't think he's joking" lool.
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

ghostandflower

haha well, whatever the case, funny either way. :)

got the shirts early..heres a pic!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.