News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Crackington's Cro-Magnon Chum (Aurora)

Started by Crackington, March 13, 2015, 12:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crackington

I thought folk might like to see some pictures of an Aurora Prehistoric Scenes Cro-Magnon Man kit which my daughter and I painted up on a quiet Sunday. I'd actually got the kit from e-bay a few years back, but with my usual geological era speed, only got around to painting it the other day. The model  was quite beat up (I like to think battle scarred!) before we got to work on him:

[/URL]

I'm not the world's greatest model painter and we painted it the traditional way (a few Humbol and Tamiya paints), but assisted by my more artistic daughter, I think we made a decent-ish hash of it - but please judge for yourselves:

[/URL]

My daughter focussed on the stand and the snake, which we tied to make look like a European Adder:

[/URL]

Here's another view of "Mitchell", as my youngest daughter has named him, in side profile:

[/URL]