News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help me to get...

Started by Megalosaurus, March 13, 2015, 07:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

Hello.
I'd like this thread to be useful for anyone, not just my current petition.
I'm asking for a person that lend me a hand to get some figures.

• Primeval Giant Scorpion (alone) (does not matter if the figure is not in pakage as long as it is in good shape and no paint rub)
  • Kong Creatures Of Skull Island set (does not matter if the figures are not in pakage as long as they are all of them and in good shape with no paint rub)

Why I don't use ebay? I found them in ebay, but the shipping costs are overinflated (twice the price of the figures). I don't like at all the ebay shiping system. I've bought from some forum members in the past, and the shiping costs to my country (México) from AU, UK, USA are really arround 1/3 of that of ebay sellers. 

Thank you for reading.
Fell free to comment.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

brettnj

Juan...

If these are smaller figures you could have them shipped to me and I'll forward them to you with your next order.

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.