You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucklander

Wow Fabio! Those Shapeways figures look amazing. Love your collection. It just seems to grow so quickly. But now you're getting into Shapeways, don't you feel like you're venturing down a tunnel that knows no end? Kinda scary. But oh so exciting!

BTW I never got around to thanking you for helping me get that Favorite Mongolian Dash figure. It arrived a few weeks ago. I love it! So thank you very much for your help. I look forward to seeing all your new acquisitions in 2017. Happy New Year!

ceratopsian

I'm really impressed by those Shapeways figures - this is an area I haven't ventured into yet!

suspsy

That Iguanodon collection is very impressive! Ever consider submitting a review or two? ;)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Bucklander on December 31, 2016, 03:49:21 PM
Wow Fabio! Those Shapeways figures look amazing. Love your collection. It just seems to grow so quickly. But now you're getting into Shapeways, don't you feel like you're venturing down a tunnel that knows no end? Kinda scary. But oh so exciting!

BTW I never got around to thanking you for helping me get that Favorite Mongolian Dash figure. It arrived a few weeks ago. I love it! So thank you very much for your help. I look forward to seeing all your new acquisitions in 2017. Happy New Year!

..well, there are a lot of figures on Shapeways about unusual species; but the FUD material is quite expensive and I need to send every model to a professional artist like mr. Garratt for painting.
So I don't think I'll buy so many Shapeways models as I could hope....  :'(

I'm happy that you received the Mongolian Dash: it's a nice diorama.
Thank you and I wish you an happy new year.  ^-^

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 31, 2016, 04:29:48 PM
I'm really impressed by those Shapeways figures - this is an area I haven't ventured into yet!

...It's totally about Martin Garratt's magic skills...  :)

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: suspsy on December 31, 2016, 05:34:54 PM
That Iguanodon collection is very impressive! Ever consider submitting a review or two? ;)

I'd like it very much but my English isn't so good for a technical review of a figure..  ::)

suspsy

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on December 31, 2016, 11:21:33 PM

I'd like it very much but my English isn't so good for a technical review of a figure..  ::)

Well, you're welcome to try anytime you wish. It is up to you. :)

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: suspsy on December 31, 2016, 11:32:05 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on December 31, 2016, 11:21:33 PM

Well, you're welcome to try anytime you wish. It is up to you. :)

Thanks. Maybe I'll do someday soon.  :)

In the meantime, there is a complete photographic database about ALL my figures grouped by brand on Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/collections/72157658671922655/

It could be useful...  ^-^

RobinGoodfellow

..well, first of all I forgot to wish an happy new year to everyone following my thread  ^-^

Holidays period it's an hard time for the postal service and I've been waiting for several orders until December  - and I'm still waiting..-  :'( .......

First figure of 2017:  Favorite Collection Tyrannosaurus & Triceratops ( 1:35 ) Desktop Model

The next figure is still in transit ( more pictures when it will be in my hands).
I know that there are a few DTF Members who like prehistoric mammals.
But I'm an huge fan, so....  ;)

Synthetoceras (1:8 )  by Sean Cooper, finished by Martin Garratt :

Neko Works Stethacanthus and Hybodus ( to be paint):

You can find more pictures and info on my 2017 Flickr Album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157678599466656/with/31243183044/

..see you soon ... :)

Bucklander

Nice Synthetoceras.

At this rate of growth, it won't be long until your collection rivals Postsaurischian's!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Bucklander on January 05, 2017, 01:32:19 PM
Nice Synthetoceras.

At this rate of growth, it won't be long until your collection rivals Postsaurischian's!

Postsaurischian has an incredible collection, one of the best on DTF.  8)
I really don't think I can even compete with him....  ::)

suspsy

That T. rex vs Triceratops set rocks! You can almost hear the Tric screaming in pain!

ceratopsian

The Synthetoceras is amazing.  Such a dynamic pose and such a wonderful colour scheme.

Jose S.M.

that's a really cool Synthetoceras! And that poor Triceratops! I felt it's pain.

RobinGoodfellow

Thanks guys. More pictures soon...
^-^

Soopairik

Quote from: Joe289 on January 05, 2017, 04:20:47 PM
that's a really cool Synthetoceras! And that poor Triceratops! I felt it's pain.

RIP Triceratops
We'll miss you like we missed Harambe.

Shonisaurus

Honestly the resin dinosaurs like the tyrannosaurus versus triceratops and the synthetoceras are the ones that fascinate me. The bad for me are very expensive. I admire your beautiful RobinGoodfellows collection. You are a lucky person.

RobinGoodfellow

..some ceratopsians from my collection (but not ALL of them  ;) ) :

You can find more pictures and info on my Flickr Album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157659108329614/with/21670026581/

^-^

Libraraptor

cool assortment of ceratopsians!

Neosodon

Nice ceratopsian collection. There are so many good ceratopsian models being produced its hard to keep up with them all.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: