You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Resaurus re-released as "Wild Adventures"?

Started by Hypsi, April 12, 2015, 06:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hypsi

Does anyone have information about the "Wild Adventures" release of the Resaurus Carnage line? I saw them in INVISIGOTH's videos but when I followed the link to Amazon, they are not in stock there. I'm wondering if there is another place to order them?

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

stargatedalek

I missed out on these when they first came out, I'd love to grab up a couple this time around!

SBell

I've seen them re-release several times. Different companies buy the molds/rights, and then have to cease production. It's good to see that they have resurfaced again. And I'm sure that the hoped-for dino-toy bump from the upcoming JP sequel movie has nothing to do with it! ;)

stargatedalek

Does anyone know where these can be found at retail?

Dobber

I had one of these long ago....I hink I got it at Target back then. I'd really like to know where to acquire one now too.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Mauro "Raptor86"

Uhm, for what I saw in the INVISIGOTH's videos the quality of these seems lower than the originals, especially in the joints

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.