News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

UK downsizing.....

Started by UK, April 16, 2015, 10:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Hi I am reducing the collection abit so will be offering many items over the coming days, not sure how to do this yet so please bare with me. Most will be fairly desireable, hopefully we can agree some prices.

PM me with reasonable offers for anything you see. I have values in my mind and you can trust my integrity that if your offer exceeds my want I will tell you.

So Kaiyodo rarites to start with. Unless you see the box there is no box but most have their papers...

Purchaser pays paypal fee through friends and family, only a few pennies but save me pounds and postage will be Royal Mail at cost.

Sega

Miscellaneous

UK

UK

Trilobite fossil now gone.

Are you sure none of the others take your fancy  ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.