News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Daily LOLZ

Started by ITewan, April 29, 2012, 06:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Plasticbeast95

Meso-Cenozoic

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Arul

stargatedalek

Arul

Call this dentist now

CityRaptor

Oh no

Patrx

That's not bad! But there is another YouTube user who handles mash-ups of this kind with a little more finesse; I've been hoping he'd tackle JW/Dino Charge at some point. He goes by "The Unusual Suspect". Here's his take on Jurassic Park/Power Rangers Dino Thunder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2zRWZkqCdU

By the way, the Dino Thunder theme is the only Power Rangers theme so far not to feature the word "go"! So, there's an interesting bit of trivia for you.

Arul

If scientific accurate applied in JW..

Simon

Well, that photo would only be accurate if the dead shark was a Megalodon!!

CityRaptor

Cloning the most boring prehistoric shark just to feed it to the Mosasaurus seems kinda expensive.
Oh no

Arul

I bet this was her dad idea..

CityRaptor

Quote from: Patrx on July 27, 2015, 03:37:05 PM
That's not bad! But there is another YouTube user who handles mash-ups of this kind with a little more finesse; I've been hoping he'd tackle JW/Dino Charge at some point. He goes by "The Unusual Suspect". Here's his take on Jurassic Park/Power Rangers Dino Thunder:

Ian Malcolm being chosen for Parasaurolophus however means we come full circles, as KyoryuBlack is named after him.

Well, that explains a few things:

Also:
Oh no

Patrx

Quote from: CityRaptor on August 14, 2015, 03:39:52 PM

Ian Malcolm being chosen for Parasaurolophus however means we come full circles, as KyoryuBlack is named after him.

I never knew that! Is there any particular reason that his mecha appears to reside in a mythical European castle?

Also, that comic provides the only explanation for those absurd PokéDex entries. ;D

stargatedalek

Why do people always think GW are so huge *sigh*.

He-he, Terra Nova :P

CityRaptor

Quote from: Patrx on August 14, 2015, 04:25:49 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on August 14, 2015, 03:39:52 PM

I never knew that! Is there any particular reason that his mecha appears to reside in a mythical European castle?

It wasn't officially stated, but given that his name is Ian, he wears black leather and is in something Dinosaur-related, it is very likely.

I would say that castle was build on his resting place, given that all the Zyudenryu are millions of years old.

Oh no

Arul

I know what it feels like, yeah... In my country, we said teacher is a hero without "medal"

Plasticbeast95

Quote from: CityRaptor on July 28, 2015, 12:11:33 PM
Cloning the most boring prehistoric shark just to feed it to the Mosasaurus seems kinda expensive.

So would be wasting a perfectly good T. rex genome to create a "hybrid" just to draw in the crowds.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Plasticbeast95 on August 24, 2015, 05:54:50 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on July 28, 2015, 12:11:33 PM

So would be wasting a perfectly good T. rex genome to create a "hybrid" just to draw in the crowds.
That really isn't how DNA works. :P

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: