News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Daily LOLZ

Started by ITewan, April 29, 2012, 06:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludodactylus

As someone who's always waiting for the cat to decide to send one of my figures flying, this hit home.
"The most popular exhibits in any natural history museum are, without doubt, the dinosaurs. These creatures' popularity grows each year, partly because of the recent resurgence of dinosaur movies, but also because a skeleton of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex still has the ability, even 65 million years after its death, to chill us to the bone." - Ray Harryhausen

bmathison1972

Not sure if this has been highlighted yet:

Libraraptor

Very cool  :))  :))
I found this little highlight in the depths of the www

Libraraptor

Those days one found two T.rex squabbling over the bench saw while the star of Bethlehem was shining brightly above the scenery. 😄

Halichoeres

A manger is made for feeding large animals, so it makes sense.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Crackington

I had to look several times to get that one avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor - very funny!

Doug Watson

I don't know why but when I saw this cartoon this morning I thought of this forum. ::)

CityRaptor

Reminds me of this:

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

This cartoon by BeetleMoses:

Can you hear the air horn?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

WiwaXia been real quiet since this Dinocaridid dropped.

Over9K

crazy8wizard

"You can't just change how dinosaurs look" *laughs in Iguanodon*

Over9K

Quote from: crazy8wizard on September 26, 2023, 11:54:18 PM"You can't just change how dinosaurs look" *laughs in Iguanodon*

Over9K

Fossilized-Rubber

Being unable to upload pictures right now, I wrote you some 1990s joke book style hahas.

Why was stegosaurus a good waiter?
Because it had plates on its back!

What do you get if a dinosaur falls off a cliff?
Tyrannosaurus-wrecks!

How do you cut a triceratops in half?
With a dino-saw!
Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

Halichoeres

You know, with Mattel owning Barbie and also holding the license for JP/JW, they could make this crossover happen.

Cartoon by Siberian Lizard (Liza Cooper): https://www.siberianlizard.com/

Libraraptor

This thread is pure gold ^-^  ^-^

DinoFan2010

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 26, 2023, 04:10:51 AM

You know, with Mattel owning Barbie and also holding the license for JP/JW, they could make this crossover happen.
Mattel did make some Barbie accesories (Claire outfit for Barbie and Owen outfit for Ken) To promote JW:FK

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

DinoFan2010

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: