You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2015

Started by DinoToyForum, April 26, 2015, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

suspsy

I'm very keen to see all the other entries. This is actually my first time and I hope my diorama gets at least a few votes.:)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

ChubbyTaco

DinoToyForum

laticauda

I am glad that I have to work for the next 8hrs, because time had stopped at home.  Anyone else feel like time has stopped due to anticipation.  :)

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: laticauda on September 26, 2015, 01:33:12 PM
I am glad that I have to work for the next 8hrs, because time had stopped at home.  Anyone else feel like time has stopped due to anticipation.  :)

Yes, the last few days have been very slow when I think about dinosaurs. Release the entries!  :D
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Silvanusaurus

How soon after the deadline does the voting start? And how long does it last for?

Simon

I was hoping to see the entries before I tucked in for the night (Its 1000 PM or 2200 hours here in California) but I realized that Dr. Admin is probably waiting until its September 27 EVERYWHERE.  So no "early peek" due to Europe being ahead of us.

Ah well.  I will enjoy the entries tomorrow.  And hopefully the number of entries will continue to grow from the previous year ....

amargasaurus cazaui

According to the initial posting we should have until midnight today still ....-"The deadline for entries is Sunday 27th September 2015. (Entries received after 23:59 hours (11.59pm) GMT on September 27th will be invalid.)"The part at the end says rather clearly we should have until midnight of September 27th...or 23:59
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

I'll process all the entries and will aim to set up the poll on Monday.  8) The total number of entries this year so far is 52, so another big turnout! Watch this space...

amargasaurus cazaui

What did i miss here? We should have the rest of today by the intial post? According to the initial posting we should have until midnight today still ....-"The deadline for entries is Sunday 27th September 2015. (Entries received after 23:59 hours (11.59pm) GMT on September 27th will be invalid.)"The part at the end says rather clearly we should have until midnight of September 27th...or 23:59
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

ChubbyTaco

Only 8 hours 20 minutes for me.Very curious to see the diorama's.

DinoToyForum

Ah, my mistake, I somehow got a day ahead of myself! I'm obviously too excited, I've edited my above post to revise the planned poll date. :-[ Well, that means there's still time to get those entries in - we can beat last year's total yet!  8)

Note, however, that the deadline is midnight GMT - that's London time.

suspsy

This is one of those rare instances where I want Monday to arrive faster.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

amargasaurus cazaui

Sorry for throwing a wrench in it all, but I needed the remaining time to finish my entry....lol. Let the games begin !!!

Arul

Quote from: suspsy on September 27, 2015, 03:17:55 PM
This is one of those rare instances where I want Monday to arrive faster.

Finally something gonna make our monday  :))

Nebuloid

Finally submitted my entry ! Almost didn't participate this year but managed to produce something, good luck everyone !

CityRaptor

No entry from me this year due to lack of time, but I'm still very excited for the contest.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Mitko

After a month of preparation, several locations, hours waiting for the perfect moment, hundreds of photos, finally, I submitted. I'm not expecting more than a couple of votes, however.

Good luck to everyone!

I am waiting for my verification e-mail.:D
Edit: Got it!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: