News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy Mother's Day!

Started by suspsy, May 10, 2015, 02:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

My mother did so much to encourage my love of dinosaurs. She bought me books and toys, she praised my drawings, and she went with me to the local museum countless times, and to museums in many other cities.

Thank you, Mom. :)

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Arul

Happy mother's day  my mother never mad if i mess the house for my diorama project thank you mom  ^-^

Doug Watson

Hear, hear Suspsy!
My mother who unfortunately is no longer with us, encouraged me in everything I did, never got upset when I brought home another snake, took me to the museum on the bus when Dad had too much work to do and bought me my first dinosaurs.
Happy Mothers Day Mom! Wish you were here.

My first dinosaur toys.

Blade-of-the-Moon

My mom was a constant source of encouragement for me and my brother, we had no bigger supporter ! She didn't even get mad when I dumped that load of mulch in my bedroom floor to make my entire room into a Jurassic Park diorama.. lol

Paleogene Pals

My mom got me my first dino toys, nearly 40 years ago. They were reissues of the old Marx dinos. I may still have a few around. Happy Mother's Day.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.