You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

my prehistoric and modern animal inventory make offer sale

Started by brettnj, May 19, 2015, 02:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

I SENT THE TEXT BELOW TO MY REGULAR BUYERS...

Hey.

I could use to make some sales.  Though I'm still trying eBay, since the site is too work-intensive for selling low priced individual figures, here's how I decided to handle it...

Below is virtually everything I have (I have no idea how I accumulated so much; it was not at all intentional.)  If you are interested in anything, please type your offer  to the left of the figure name and return the copied list to me.  In about a week--I'll e-mail you with any wins.  I'll only sell a figure at all if I get a high enough offer from someone, and will only announce sales, not rejections of amounts.

This isn't to say that I'm selling high priced figures at giveaway prices, but I'm trying to go as rock bottom as I'm willing to clear some inventory, and you never know what might happen, particularly if I get a lot of interest and I do well via volume.

I likely won't sell anything here for less than $6, and then only the most common ones (mostly Dinotales).  Later, I'll follow this with another mail containing photos of miscellaneous figures I will sell for less, with prices noted, as I did this winter.

I'll hold figures until the next shipments, if interested.

Thanks.

Brett

DINOTALES...

Virtually all regular individuals, a few secrets, and most complete sets (minus secrets); Please send list.

Expo Chuanjiosaurs

Expo Chuanjiosaurus skeleton

Study Room t-rex

CAPSULE Q MUSEUM PREHISTORIC

marine set of 5

marine set of 6 (with plesiosaurus variant)

t-rex skull

t-rex

little feathery rex guy

UHA COLLECT CLUB DINOSAURS

complete set

complete set minus dsungaripterus

saurolophus

platybelodon                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

opisth...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

tarbosaurus                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

sachania

AQUARIUM

complete Kyoto set

humpback breaching

octopus climbing

sawfish

angelfish

pig-nosed turtle

iron butterfly fish

spiny lobster

regular lobster

prawn