News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Aroara Pachycephalosaurus Resin Kit

Started by AROARA, May 28, 2015, 12:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AROARA

HEY GUYS!!!! Here's the scoop on the Pachycephalosaurus from AROARA!
Sculpted, molded, cast (in color) and sold by Jeff Brown.

You get 13 pieces, Retro instruction sheet and base map. Tree(s) sold separately!
The kit is $100 as is with an added $20 if you want a tree. An addition $20 each if you want more than one tree.
For 2 kits, it's $180.
If you only want just the tree(s), it is $25 for the first tree and $60 for all three trees (In any combination).

Shipping:
$13.45 USA (2-3 day flat rate Priority) The larger tree (#1) will require additional shipping cost because of its size. This will raise shipping to $18.75 (flat rate).
$42.25 - $80.00 International. Check with Jeff prior to purchase for actual cost.
Any other additional information you require, you may contact Jeff at [email protected]
or contact me at [email protected].

Payments:
Paypal to [email protected]
Personal Checks and M.O.'s to:
Jeff Brown
1840 Clayburn Circle
Cincinnati, OH  45240

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: AROARA on June 12, 2015, 03:01:22 AM
HEY GUYS!!!!  Here's the scoop on the Pachycephalosaurus from AROARA!   
Sculpted, molded, cast (in color) and sold by Jeff Brown.

You get 13 pieces, Retro instruction sheet and base map.  Tree(s) sold separately!
The kit is $100 as is with an added $20 if you want a tree.  An addition $20 each if you want more than one tree.
For 2 kits, it's $180. 
If you only want just the tree(s), it is $25 for the first tree and $60 for all three trees (In any combination).

Shipping:
$12.65 USA (2-3 day Priority)
$42.25 International
Any other additional information you require, you may contact Jeff at [email protected]
or contact me at [email protected].

Payments:
Paypal to [email protected]
Personal Checks and M.O.'s to:
Jeff Brown
1840 Clayburn Circle
Cincinnati, OH  45240
A few questions if I might please...where in the base alignment would this particular model be able to join on? Another question I guess I missed the answer to but what trees? where are they? can we see what they are? It might help to know what they look like before shelling out some cash...unless I missed the image..which I could have for sure.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

AROARA

No problem and an understandable question.  I have requested some pics of the trees.  It is definitely hard to sell something when you can't see the product.  I will post the pics as soon as they become available.  Secondly, the base fits by the Allosaurus base.  I'll post a pic of that too later tonight.

AROARA

Here's the trees being offered......

AROARA

AROARA

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.