News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Whats your favorite Simulation Game

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, May 30, 2015, 07:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

what was your favorite Simulation games Like ZT ZT2 JPOG and any other simulation games u like?

DinoLord

I loved all three of those as a kid and still play them on occasion. I'm really looking forward to Prehistoric Kingdom, which is a in-progress game inspired by these but to the next level (more features, species, attractions, etc.) with a great attention to accuracy, though it'll probably be around two years before that one's done.

tyrantqueen

This should be moved by a moderator to another category.

Anyway, I don't play many simulation games. I find them pretty repetitive. I really liked the Sims series though. I had Sims 1 and Sims 3. I have all the expansion packs for 3, but I had to uninstall it from my PC because I had so much custom content that it taking up an entire terabyte of storage on my hard drive.

Also I played SimCity and SimTower in the past.

Gwangi

Surgeon Simulator...and Goat Simulator..  8)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Gwangi on May 30, 2015, 09:49:50 PM
Surgeon Simulator...and Goat Simulator..  8)
How about Street Cleaning Simulator >:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dTcJBM2eEg

(warning for language)

stargatedalek

Either Zoo Tycoon 2 (with mods to enhance the graphics, the vanilla game is frankly... "unrefined"), or Sims 3.

Gwangi

Oh nice, I'll have to check out that street cleaning one. Also, I suppose this is a good place to bring up the Carboniferous Forest Simulator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqCnbzFWHg

laticauda

Arul

Pilot academy on PSP  :) but the last mission is impossible, landing a president plane in the middle of sandstrom...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.