You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A Spinosaurus in Milan

Started by RobinGoodfellow, June 08, 2015, 03:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HD-man

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 05, 2015, 04:52:57 AMlol  I'm seriously thinking of just doing a head/neck or an upper torso. Save me some headaches later...

I like that idea. What would the head/neck come out of?
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: HD-man on July 06, 2015, 01:23:21 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 05, 2015, 04:52:57 AMlol  I'm seriously thinking of just doing a head/neck or an upper torso. Save me some headaches later...

Well it would work one of two ways..either mounted on poles in the woods and covered with camo netting like this :

Or maybe in simulated water like this :

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 06, 2015, 02:24:52 AM
Quote from: HD-man on July 06, 2015, 01:23:21 AM

Well it would work one of two ways..either mounted on poles in the woods and covered with camo netting like this :

Or maybe in simulated water like this :

Water, definitely water :).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Well it would be simulated water..we'd move large rock around it and plant tall grasses I think. You wouldn't get close enough to see there really isn't any.

Sorta like this :

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.