News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Park 1:5 T Rex bust

Started by chsmith112, June 10, 2015, 07:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chsmith112

Limited Deluxe 1:5 Jurassic Park T-REX Bust PREORDER
Price: $1250 plus shipping
Edition size 20!!
Send $100 down deposit using PayPal to: [email protected]
How it works:
1: Place down a non refundable deposit of only $100 to be put on the PREORDER list. Once name is on the list and after preorders have ended, you will be notified what position on the list you fall. The $100 deposit will be subtracted from the total cost of $1250 plus shipping.
2: I will work on these in the order of the names on the list. Once I get to your name I will contact you for the rest of the deposit which will be $350. Once final deposit is made I will begin working on your TREX. Progress pictures will be sent time permitting. If I get to your name and you cannot pay the second deposit or are unable to be reached within a reasonable time, your name will be skipped and will be sent down the list until paid.
3: Once your T-REX bust has been completed, pictures will be sent and the balance will be collected plus shipping. Once paid I will ship the package FedEx domestic and USPS international. Once again if I am unable to collect the final payment within a reasonable time, your name will be skipped and the finished REX will go towards the next person on the list.
Other Disclosures:
Standard edition preorders will be available at a slightly lower cost after Deluxe preorders have finished. The difference in the Standard vs the Deluxe is mainly the plaque. The Standard will have a simple black base with an acrylic Jurassic Park plaque. The eyes will be painted instead of glass. Glass eyes can be added for an addition cost.
Long wait times are to be expected, especially if you are further down the list.
Contact me anytime if something changes, I will work with you on most things.

Arul

chsmith112

Yes it's a good size!!  Here is a picture of it next to a life sized human skull

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.