News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

JuPoRex - Prehistoric Collection

Started by jupo13, May 01, 2012, 11:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jupo13

Fossils in CD case

[attachment msg=8678][/attachment]

Sharptooth

Awesome collection, those terror birds in particular have a lot of personality (which company made 'em?)  8)

Oh, and i bet you don't like AC/DC, mh?  ;)

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

Himmapaan

Is that a mummified house gecko on top of the CD case?

Tyrannosaurid lover

Alla en peru si llegan esos dinos, a qui en México no llegan, debo estar alerta pir si de perdis llega alguno.
:(
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

jupo13

Quote from: Sharptooth on May 11, 2012, 12:42:59 PM
Awesome collection, those terror birds in particular have a lot of personality (which company made 'em?)  8)

Oh,
Quote from: Himmapaan on May 11, 2012, 04:58:03 PM
Is that a mummified house gecko on top of the CD case?
;)

I found it in my garden XD

jupo13

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on May 12, 2012, 08:14:36 AM
Alla en peru si llegan esos dinos, a qui en México no llegan, debo estar alerta pir si de perdis llega alguno.
:(
No aca solo una tienda tiene algunos dinos de Schleich,los que tengo me los compre cuando viaje y los demás como los kaiyodo se los compro a un amigo que los tenia de tiempo cuando vivia en japon.los demas los consigo de gente que quiere vender los suyos. Acá es casi imposible encontrar al igual que en México ,por eso me ha costado conseguirlos.Los que consegui en Peru solo son los de JP1,2,3

saludos

jupo13

jupo13

Kaiyodos

[attachment msg=9038][/attachment]

jupo13

Kaiyodos...

[attachment msg=9039][/attachment]

jupo13

new dinosaurs

[attachment msg=13081][/attachment]

jupo13

new dinosaurs 2

brachiosaururs safari, allosaurus NHK, Stegosaurus, .....

[attachment msg=13082][/attachment]

jupo13

new dinosaurs 3

stegosaurus Pyro ,  spinosaurus and  T rex JP

[attachment msg=13084][/attachment]

DinoToyForum

I had that Iguanodon poster too :) I probably still have it, somewhere...

jupo13

new photos 

[attachment msg=13101][/attachment]

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.