News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

JuPoRex - Prehistoric Collection

Started by jupo13, May 01, 2012, 11:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jupo13

Im from Peru (hablo espaƱol cualquier consulta)

this is my collection of dinosaurs
Schleich, Papo, jurassic park, disney, carnegie, safari, 4Dmaster, dig it out, Kaiyodo,... and fossils

[attachment msg=7630][/attachment]

jupo13

More Photos1

[attachment msg=7633][/attachment]

jupo13

Photos2

[attachment msg=7634][/attachment]

jupo13

photos3

[attachment msg=7635][/attachment]

jupo13

P4

[attachment msg=7636][/attachment]

jupo13

P5

[attachment msg=7637][/attachment]

jupo13

P6

[attachment msg=7638][/attachment]

jupo13

P7

[attachment msg=7639][/attachment]

jupo13

P8  KAiyodos and more

[attachment msg=7641][/attachment]

jupo13

P9

[attachment msg=7642][/attachment]

jupo13

P9

[attachment msg=7643][/attachment]

DinoToyForum

That huge theropod on your computer monitor is rather impressive!  8)

Thagirion

Wow beautiful collection! So many awesome theropods I dont' know where to start. Welcome to the forum btw. I speak Spanish, but I don't think it would be fair to everyone else if I responded in Spanish unless I just translated what I already said into Spanish. I could do that but I don't write as well as I speak.
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

jupo13

thanks a lot
no problem in english is okok

Gryphoceratops

Nice Collection!  What company are those two terrorbirds on the top shelf?  Also I really like that big dimorphodon wooden skeleton model you have hanging from the ceiling. 

ZoPteryx

Fantastic collection! :D  Those skeletons are really cool and quite diverse!

sauroid

whoah! very very cool collection jupo13!
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Bokisaurus

Darko2300

I love it! You have so many skeletons too - it's a fun contrast, and I don't usually see quite so many in people's collections.  ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: